Episode {14}

Author's Note: Updated=16/09/2013

YES I UPDATED FIVE TIMES IN A ROW NOW! I'M TRYING TO POST AN UPDATE EVERYDAY FOR ONE WEEK STRAIGHT! I'M ALMOST THERE, ONLY TWO MORE DAYS TO GO! yay! 

Enjoy this chapter! And sorry I didn't update at 4pm today like I have done these past 4 days! xx

*Yasmin's POV*

I step in class, and scan the room for my friends. I spot Chloe and she perks up immediately when she sees me. She flashes me a smile and a nod, and I start walking towards her.

"Yasmin!" 

I spin around and see Niall in a black t-shirt waving at me. He points to the empty seat next to him, inviting me to sit with him, and I feel bad when I decline. I awkwardly point to where Chloe is and disappointment reaches his eyes as he sinks down in his chair and gives me a small understanding smile. I sigh and make my way over to Chloe.

"Hi guys." I say beaming at Chloe and Celine.

"Hi." They say in unison.

I sit down next to Celine and wait as the professor steps into class.

"Good morning students, today we're going to continue on what we were working on Friday. Open your books to page sixty six and let's start." 

As soon as the bell rings, everyone starts filing out of class, while I finish up writing the short notes that I was taking during class.

"Yasmin are you coming?" Celine asks with a smile.

"No it's fine, I just need to finish my notes." I say looking up from my paper.

"Oh okay we'll see you later." Chloe replies and they smile politely as they head out.

I finish my notes and put everything back in my bag. I walk out of class and take out my phone to send a message to Auntie Ashley. I didn't text her this weekend with all the stuff that happened to me. I put it back in my jeans once I send the text and walk out onto campus. 

For the first time, I search for Harry on campus. He's been in my mind the whole morning, it's like he's been dragged into my brain and now he's locked in it. I keep wondering what he might be doing. If he had classes, if he went to them. I wonder what he's wearing, if he wore a beanie, if he wore his converse. 

I don't understand why I keep thinking of him, he's an annoying, rude, rich boy who made me cry. I rarely cry in front of people, let alone a boy who I've known for two weeks. After Saturday, I disliked him even more. Something in me changed, I felt like I should start hating me. When I met him, I knew that he was a bad boy, an arrogant boy who smirked every second. I could tell from the way he walked, with so much confidence, the way he stared at me on the first day, how he's not afraid to touch me or do bad things to me, or how he doesn't care if he hurts someone's feelings or not.

I don't understand myself, I go from disliking him to thinking about him every two seconds.  I'm thinking so hard about Harry that I bump into someone and the two books that were in my hands fall to the ground with the rough contact.

"Watch where you're going idiot." 

I look up as I bend down and grab my books. 

Speaking of the devil,

"Oh it's you." He rolls his eyes.

I raise my eyebrows in confusion and he crosses his arms.

Harry is indeed wearing his converse, a red t-shirt and black jeans with his usual leather jacket. I've always admitted to myself that Harry Styles is gorgeous, he's hot, especially with his bad boy image, and leather jackets, but he's so rude, and unkind that it's hard to be nice to him.