Episode {21}

Author's Note: Updated=12/10/2013

Hello sorry for the wait but as always I've been busy with school! Anyways so the only news I have for you guys is that I have stopped writing Nobody compares to you ,as it barely got any reads, and i lost the enthusiasm and inspiration to write it, so basically I'll be focusing more on this!

Some more Nasmin action ;)

Kisses-

Chickenialls

*Yasmin's POV*

I can't even manage to undo the seat belt, I have no strength in me. Niall reaches and undoes it for me and I slur a thank you. He opens the car and I stumble out, and Alma's fall but Niall catches me before I hit the ground.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He mutters.

He wraps one arm behind my waist and uses the other to hold my hand, which is around his neck.

"It's a good thing you wore flats this time." Niall chuckles.

I groan,"Niall I wanna sleep."

"You will. Very soon." He adds.

I start singing a song which irritates Niall but also makes him laugh.

"Stop fucking singing. It's almost midnight!" 

"I can't stop! I won't stop!" I sing Miley's new song.

"Hey shut the fuck up." Niall laughs.

"Niall you shut the fuck up." 

"No you."

"No you." I retort.

"You're the one who's singing." 

"At least I'm not all boring like you." I say with a stupid smile.

He shakes his head in amusement as we reach the stairs. 

"Be careful of the stairs, Yasmin." He warns me.

I nod and he holds me tighter than before as we take slow steps till we reach the second floor.

"Almost there." He says.

After walking a few more seconds Niall finally stops in front of 657 and unlocks the door.

"Hey Niall you're back early!" A familiar voice says.

"Yea and guess who I bought!" Niall replies.

The familiar boy, Toby steps to the side to get a good view and nods.

"Why are you always taking care of this girl?"

Niall sighs,"She's my friend." He says.

How cute.

"Help me, she's so fucking drunk." Niall pulls out a chair and gently makes me sit down.

"Hi Toby!"  I say loudly.

Toby chuckles and says hello back. 

"Here have this pill and drink some water." Toby hands me the two pills and watches me carefully as I swallow them down. He gives me the cup of water and I swallow that too.

"Thank you." I say. "Where's Niall?" I ask not seeing the Blondie.

"Bathroom." Toby says as he watches me with curiosity.

"I'm fine! Stop staring." I snap rudely.

He looks taken back and moves backwards. The bathroom door opens and Niall comes out wearing different clothes. Surely he wasn't wearing a sweater and plaid pajama pants at the party was he?