Episode {12}

Author's Note:Updated=14/09/2013

I AM ON A ROLL! UPDATED THREE TIMES IN A ROW! Wow you should all bow down to me haha! Anyways, here's another chapter! 

I guess you could say it's all about

yaniall? 

or 

nasmin?

Tell me in the comments which ship name you prefer! 

And here's a picture of them on the side bar -->>> to give you more nasmin/yaniall feels ;) 

-Chickenialls 

*Yasmin's POV*

I open the car door, and try to balance myself as I walk out of the car. Niall wastes no time to coming to my side and helping me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder for support and takes hold of my bag.

"I'm not drunk." I say in protest, though we both know I am.

"Prove it." He grins and the minute he lets go of my shoulder I almost fall backwards. I try to steady myself but there's nothing for me to hold onto, except Niall. So I grab Niall's shirt and hold onto him.

He laughs,"Oh yes you're right. You're not drunk."

I laugh along and he suggests that I take off my heels.

"They must be killing you." He says.

"They are." I murmur.

"Hold onto my shoulders alright?" He says as he bends down and I immediately grip onto his shoulders. I lift one leg up, and he undoes the strap, and then he does the same with the other shoe.

"I feel so good now." I say as I put my feet on the ground and we walk slowly to the dorms.

He chuckles and he holds me tightly as we quietly make our way to his room.

"Did I interrupt you from having fun at the party?" I mutter quietly.

He shakes his head,"Nah I was bored to be honest." 

I nod and one of his arms leave my side, and I almost trip again.

"God you are so drunk." He laughs as he tries his best to hold me with one arm while he opens the door with the other one.

I laugh and reply,"Drinking takes away the pain."

His smile shatters and he turns to me. 

"Pain?" 

I nod and he switches on the light. He guides me into his room, and since it's a boys' room, it's messy. The furniture is just like mine, and he seems to have a bathroom as well.

"Here sit down." He nods to the bed, and with his help I sit down on the bed.

"I'll make you some coffee maybe it'll sober you up." He says with a small smile as he disappears.

He leaves the room and I slowly stand up and start looking at his things. I'm very aware of myself that I'm being nosy,but I can't help it. I'm drunk.

On his side of the room he has a desk with three drawers, and I look at the surface of the desk, it's covered with books, pens, papers, a few crisps. I pick up a book and read the title. Sociology. I drop the book on the desk again as I keep on looking through his things. I open the top drawer and it has two books, and a bottle of perfume. I take out the perfume and spray it, it smells nice. I put it back where I found it and go back to the bed as I suddenly start to feel dizzy.