Episode {22}

Author's Note: Updated=14/10/2013

Wow when I told you to comment I got 18 comments in one night wow! I'm glad you're all loving the story!!

Anyways here's the most awaited point of view.

And it's...

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW!

YAY you'll finally get to see what he thinks of her ;) Enjoy xx

Chickenialls

*Harry's POV*

I open my eyes to be greeted by the bright morning rays coming through the barely curtains. My head is pounding with the amount of alcohol that I drank last night. I need water and many aspirins to heal this fucking headache. I rub the palm of my hands over my eyes before I fully open them, blinking a couple of times before I finally feel awake.  

As usual I don't recognize the bedroom I'm in, and when I look to the other end of the bed I spot a young girl, probably the same age as me, huddled up in the sheets sleeping quietly. I slowly shake off the sheets and step out of bed trying to make as less movement as possible. I pick up my phone from the floor and check the time. 9:34AM.

Shit I have to be at the skate park by ten. I pick up my boxers and slide them on, followed by my grey t-shirt, red flannel and black jeans. I tie up my trainers and decide to take a quick piss before I leave. Hopefully the sound of the flusher won't wake up the chick. 

I wash my hands as I admire the bathroom. It's quite nice, with a big shower and fairy lights. It's even better because she doesn't live in a crappy room at Uni with a tiny shower, come to think of it, I don't think she goes to Uni. I close the bathroom door behind me and tip toe down the stairs. 

I pass the kitchen and I freeze when I see the girl. She's much hotter than I remembered. Although she looked pretty sick last night while her eyes were squeezed shut while she moaned my name over and over while I pumped into her. 

She sees me and stands up from the chair. 

"Hey I thought you left." She says tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Just about to do so." I reply awkwardly.

"Did you want something to drink or eat before you go?" She asks me kindly.

I raise my eyebrows,"I made it very clear last night that all I wanted was sex, please don't tell me that you're one of those clingy bitches." 

To my surprise she laughs and shakes her head,"I'm a stripper, I think I knew what you wanted the second you came up to me." 

I sigh in relief.  "Good, well you were fucking good last night but I really need to get going." 

She shrugs,"You sure you don't want a muffin though? They're really yummy." 

"For a fucking stripper I didn't think you'd be nice." I tell her truthfully.

"Well you did choose the best." She smirks.

I snap and put my hand out,"Give me the muffin then." 

She smiles and opens a cupboard and takes out a bowl of muffins. 

"Here." 

I take the huge chocolate muffin and smirk at her,"Thanks, and I'll definitely be recommending you to my friends, I've got your number." 

She smiles and watches me as I head out of her house. I get in my car and drive as fast as I possibly can to make it on time to the skate park. I usually don't give a fuck about being late to anywhere let alone skate parks, but Niall would have a fucking go at me if he found out that I came late because I was occupied with a girl. I was way too hard on him last week, but when I found out he slept in the same god damn bed with Yasmin it made me want to rip my hair out. If she doesn't get me she shouldn't get anyone else.