Episode {2}

*Yasmin's POV*

I had hoped that by the first period I would have met my room mate but so far I haven't. I waltz through the unfamiliar halls as I look down at my time table. The courses here are so long. I used to gag in high school because I had forty five minutes of every subject, now I have an hour and ten minutes for almost every course everyday. Oh how will I ever make it alive?

My first subject is English. I only hope I have a good teacher and maybe good looking too. What am I saying? I don't care how he looks, he's just my teacher. I will not get involved with boys. Alright, I do want to find a boy, I do want to find love, but I probably never will. Who wants to date a broken girl? A girl with no parents? That's right no one. So I better get used to the feeling of having no one.

I fastly walk up the stairs and head to the right, where the English department is. There are like ten different classrooms for English. My time table says English 2.6. I look at the doors until I spot 2.6. This must be it. The door is widely open and I can see, rows of chairs just like in a cinema, and students sitting down, opening their laptops and papers.

I take a deep breath and hug my jacket closer to me, as if it's going to keep me safe, and slowly walk towards the direction of my new class.

I don't know if it's my excitness or my nervousness but I bump into a girl and she drops her phone and her pencil case, which flies opens and everything falls out. Some of her papers even drop out of her file.

I mentally slap myself for not only attracting everyone's attention but for embarrassing myself.

"Oh shit." The girls mumbles.

I bend down and start picking up her pens,pencils and some coins that fell out of her pencil case.

"I am so sorry." I apologize as I close her pencil case.

She drops on her knees and start picking up her things as well. She gives me a small smile and says, "It's fine."

I gather her paper, and can't help but sneak a look at what's written, or in her case what's drawn. These are beautiful flower, and gypsy patterns in black ink. They are amazing.

"Did you make these?" I ask completely forgetting not to be rude.

She looks at the paper and blushes, "Yeah I did."

I stare at the paper again before I blink and say,"Wow they're fascinating."

"They are?" She pulls herself up and gives me a hand, as she puts everything back in her bag.

"Yes," I say as I look through them. All the same kind, but different. "These are so good! I thought they were printed for a second."

She instantly smiles at my reply and I feel myself relax knowing that she doesn't hate me because I bumped into her. She takes out her hand and says, "I'm Chloe Montgomery."

I shake her hand with a smile and reply,"Nice to meet you. I'm Yasmin Hastings."

She smiles again as we walk into the hall. I look at the many different faces of girls and boys.

"See you around, Yasmin." She says and walks up a few rows and moves to the seats to the right, where she is greeted by three girls.

Of course she has friends, I actually thought she would sit with me.

I roll my eyes at my stupid thoughts and walk up seven rows, and move three seats to the left. There are only a few guys sitting in this row,only a seat away from me and they're all laughing loudly at some video. I take a peak at their video and I'm guessing it's some comedy.