Episode {61}

Updated=19/06/2014

*Yasmin's POV* 

I have finished half of my exams and now I only have one more. I've been studying non stop and my hand is aching with all the notes I wrote. I barely take breaks and when I do take a break, I go down to the cafeteria to get something to eat otherwise I take a shower. I take exams very seriously, especially these, since they're my first University exams. I've done very well in the previous ones, although I did forget some important details because I didn't focus that much on a certain point which I totally regret now.

It's already past nine and I still haven't showered and I'm dying to go take a shower and go to sleep but I still have two more chapters to revise before my exam tomorrow and I hate these last two chapters, they're so boring. 

I do the same with every paper, I read it, I mentally discuss it quickly, since I can't talk out loud because Linds is studying for her exams as well and we made a promise that we wouldn't disturb each other, and then I summarize it. Time flies and when I finally get up to shower it's almost eleven. I sigh, my back and neck are so crammed and I can barely feel my legs.

I don't have any energy to wash my hair whatsoever so I take a quick shower and I feel relief washing over me as I tie up my pajama pants. I slide on my fluffy socks and feel delighted to be wearing such warm and comfortable clothes.

When I close my eyes I think of Harry and I slowly relax under the duvets.

I think of me and Harry. I think of us as a couple, the little things that we do together that make us a couple. The way he grabs me and pulls me towards him almost every day, when he wraps his arms around my stomach and draws circles with his fingers, the way he always bites his lips when I wear something that he likes. He does so many things that make me smile. I love how he tries so hard to get on my 'level' as he calls it. I love that he's always going out of his comfort zone to try and please me. He tries so hard to be a good boyfriend and truthfully speaking, he really is a good boyfriend. 

The next morning I wake up earlier because of the anxiety and nerves that I have about my exam. I put on comfortable clothes, grab my bag and leave the room. As I set foot in the cafeteria and start wondering what to pick, a text from Harry comes in and I immediately read it.

you're gonna do great today and ill repay u with a little treat, best of luck xx

I smile to myself before sending him a message back. He has an exam today as well and it's just as stressful as mine but he handles exams pretty well considering all the slacking off that he does during semesters.

¬

Friday nights are something that I look forward to a lot. Now that I've finished all of my exams, I'm very excited to celebrate. Everyone is throwing parties all around, but surprisingly Harry isn't throwing one, simply for the fact that he was too lazy to do so. Instead we're going to one of the clubs at a fraternity. Zayn says they're the best when it comes to really good parties, which basically means it's filled with drugs and loads of alcohol. Although I don't want to do any drugs, I do want to drink. After all that hard work, I wanna have fun and enjoy my weekend.

"When are they coming? I'm freezing." I groan.

I hug myself as the wind blows. I'm wearing very exposing clothes tonight but honestly I've got a great figure so I am allowed to show it off in sexy and tight clothes. 

"Maybe you should of worn tights." Celine laughs.

I roll my eyes with a laugh and say,"But that would ruin the whole outfit." 

"We look like such sluts tonight." Chloe laughs looking down at herself.

We all do the same and we let out a laugh. At least I'm not the only one.