Episode {44}

Updated=19/01/2014

*Harry's POV*

There's something about her.

Something that makes me want to get closer to her.

She may think that all these heated moments that we share don't mean anything to me, but in reality, I count these moments. I count every kiss that we share, and at night, my mind always goes back to our make out sessions,because moments like this make me happy. These type of heated and passionate moments that makes my cock throb against the material of my underwear, my body crave hers, my mind wandering off to so many possibilites, it's different than I've ever experienced. I don't feel this type of connection and power I feel when I make out with other girls. It only happens with her, as lame as that sounds.

We are in the parking lot, and there are many parked cars here, and few people. The lot isn't that well lighted, there are tons of light tubes on the ceiling, but they're not on my spot,which gives us much more privacy than I thought it would. Plus, we're in the back. Car sex isn't the best, nor is it my favourite, but if you have an expensive car then it's okay, it's better, and anyways we're just making out, no sex.

I graze my fingers along her stomach and sides,under her sweater as I continue making out with her. We are kissing rougher than usual, and maybe it's the fact that she didn't put too much effort in her clothes and hair that's turning me on more than usual, or maybe it's the fact that I just want her.

"I want you." I whisper lustfully, not caring if it's cheesy, corny, stupid or just fucking lame.

She groans and her hands go up into my hair and she starts stroking it. 

I reach forward, to get on top of her but she doesn't let me, and pulls away from the kiss.

"You're not in charge Harry." She states firmly. 

"I totally fucking am." I reply, my voice low and raspy.

"Not today." She says, her voice strong and powerful. 

She pushes me roughly against the back seat, and straddles me, taking me completely by surprise. She's on top of me and her hands are on my shoulders, holding me from moving.

"You see, I find it deeply annoying how you always have to take control." She murmurs, holding me tighter.

"You can't always dominate me." She states again, pulling me forward.

I realize that I have no voice to argue with. If she wants to be dominant and persistant, than I'll let her. I've never seen her this confident and willing since I met her, and frankly I don't want her to stop. She's sexy as fuck when she's mad, surely she's sexier when she's the one calling the shots.

"You're right, I can't." I smirk.

For a second she looks surprised with my reply but she ignores it, she was obviously expecting me to fight back, not defeat. She puts my hands back and yanks off my khaki jacket.

"What are you doing?" I question as she throws the jacket on the front seats, landing somewhere, where she doesn't care about. 

"Honestly, I have no idea." She chuckles.

She wraps her hands around my neck and starts kissing me again. I eagerly kiss her back, giving her the fucking satisfaction that I'm craving her. Stupid Harry, you're showing her a weakness. I lay my hands on her ass as her tongue licks my lower lip. 

I moan against her lips when her hands slide down to my pants, and she starts feeling my junk,that's covered in this black,denim material. My body stiffens a little at her sudden touch, however I get even more aroused.