Episode {41}

Updated=01/01/2014 

THE BANDAGE THE DAMAGE TRAILER IS FINALLY HERE OMG CHECK IT OUT ->

*Harry's POV*

"The pizza might be a bit cold so I apologize for that in advance." I state shutting the door softly behind me. 

A small chuckle is heard and I smile lightly at this.

"You're apologizing so it's okay." She says turning to me with a smile.

"I got a BBQ chicken, do you like it?" 

She nods eagerly. "My favourite." 

I smile,"Good." 

She nods and I grab the pizza box from the coffee table and look around for the beer.

"Damn it, I forgot the beer. I'll go get it." I groan.

"Do you want me to go get it for you?" She asks.

"No." I immediately answer. "I mean, you're the guest and I'm the host, so just chill.." I say pushing my hands in front of me. "I'll go get them." 

"Um okay." She replies a bit wierded out by my burst.

I nod and hand her the pizza box and leave the room, closing the door again. Truthfully I don't want her to bump into Niall and have a chat with him, it sounds selfish but I don't care. I run down the stairs, and head towards the kitchen. There's still plenty of beer and alcohol drinks on the counter, I grab two Irish ales, and two Pabst Blue Ribbon. As I'm going up the stairs, I bump into a blond and she hisses as the cold drinks make contact with her skin.

"Fuck watch where you're-" She looks up and stops cussing at me. She raises her eyebrows,"Hey." 

"Hey." I mutter at Linds.

"You look nice." She compliments.

"You too." I reply, my eyes flickering down to her clothes. "Maybe too much skin..." I judge, her shorts are so too short for someone who's not skinny enough to look nice in them, and her top...that's not a top, it's a bra. "Are you wearing a bra?" I question in confusion.

"It's not the type you wear under your clothes." She says. 

"I can see that." I mutter. 

"Why are you being so judgemental, since when don't you like it when girls are showing too much skin?" She asks.

"I don't know, I never said I didn't like it..." I shrug.

"Who are those for? Yourself?" She changes the subject and points to the drinks in my hands.

"No they're for me and.. Yasmin." I hesitantly be honest with her and tell her for who these are for.

"Where is she? Last time I saw her she was dancing with Niall." She asks.

I push away my jealousy and reply,"In my room." 

She nods as her expression changes. "Well have fun." 

"Where are you going?" I ask her awkwardly.

I don't know how,but me and Linds have suddenly lost the spark in our friendship. I can barely look at her without feeling awkward.

"Well Yasmin was supposed to help me find a guy for tonight but I guess I'll do it by myself." She shrugs.

"What do you need a guy for?" I ask stupidly. 

"To fuck with." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh." I state feeling lame for not realizing this before.

"Well have fun." I repeat her words.