Episode {19}

Author's Note:Updated=29/09/2013

So I don't update for a whole week but then I update twice in the weekend. That's not that bad is it? ;) 

I would have updated hours ago but wattpad wasn't working, it said it kept getting overloaded. So sorry! But here's the chapter! 

CUTE HASMIN | YARRY MOMENTS

*Yasmin's POV*

"So you do finally admit that you are an asshole?" I ask him, our moods are still playful and teasingly, and I want it to stay like this for as long as possible. I'd chose teasing Harry over usual Harry any day, any time.

"I said I admit that I'm an asshole to her. There's a difference." He replies.

"Close enough." I shake my head quite amused by his attitude.

"Let me tell you something about me." He suddenly says.

"Okay." I reply simply, waiting to find out a new fact about this fucked up kid.

"I rarely ever feel sorry for offending anyone, who I don't particularly like, but today Niall was babbling on about how you were acting, last week at the party and he's forcing me to apologize."

"Oh?" I ask completely surprised.

"Yeah so uh yeah. You can accept my apology now." He says kicking a pebble with his foot.

I laugh loudly and he stares at me confused as to why I'm laughing.

"You have to actually say the word 'sorry'." I say my laughter dying down.

"Oh." He flushes red and quickly looks away.

"It's okay, this apologising to people you don't like seems all too new for you." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes and sighs loudly.

"Okay fine."

I wait for him to go on but he doesn't. He's deep into thoughts as his eyebrows are furrowed and his lips are parting slightly,deciding on how to apologize.

"I'm sorry..for.." He runs his hands through his hair and we come to a stop. 

Here I am on the sidewalk with the most annoying boy ever, waiting for him to apologize.

He looks at me and frowns. I roll my fingers in order for him to go on and he finally does.

"For thinking that you're incredibly hot and saying that I want to be inside you?" It comes out as a question and he frowns deeper.

I shake my head,"Well, it's nearly okay." 

"Fuck you. It's enough." He rolls his eyes.

I laugh again as he takes out something from his jacket.

"Do you want one?" He asks me showing me his packet of cigarettes.

"Yeah, thank you." I say as I pull one out. 

"Lighter?" I ask.

He nods and takes it out. He lights his cigarette before gesturing if he should light mine as well. I nod and put in my mouth. Harry steps closer to me and slowly lights it up.

This moment, we're standing so close to one another, his eyes are staring at mine, with the lighter still in his hand, and his cigarette in the other. He keeps on staring at me, and under his stare I somehow feel comfortable. He's looking at me differently, he's not eyeing me up and down, or licking his lips, or the usual stuff but he's looking at me like he's admiring me? Is that possible?