Episode {31}

Updated=17/11/2013

*Harry's POV* 

My nerves start kicking in even harder as I walk down the hall to his room. Once I arrive in front of the familiar door number, I take a deep breath and give a small knock.

Whenever you think you're going to snap, count to three.

The door opens and Niall looks surprised to see me and he frowns. "What?" He rudely asks.

"Hey are you busy?" I ask my voice surprisingly cool and calm.

"No I'm not but I'm not wasting my time listening to you talk shit, so you can go back from wherever you came from." He says even ruder than before.

And I thought I was rude.

"I just need to talk." I say furrowing his eyebrows.

"I think you said more than enough." He says crossing his arms.

"Yeah I know, that's why I'm here. I'm going to apologize." I explain.

Niall laughs sourly, "Have you finally realized that you're an ass to her for no reason?"

One,two,three.

"Yes but I'm not here for that, I came to talk to you, not to her." I narrow my eyes.

"Honestly Harry, I don't care." He shrugs leaning against the door.

"Wait, hold up." I say, getting irritated but I control myself. "You don't care about us? You're going to let some girl get in between us?" 

I'm mad, I'm absolutely fucking mad, but I'm not showing it. Not yet at least.

"You know what? I tried to talk some fucking sense into your fucking brain but it's useless. You always have to be right and it's starting to get to me, I told you a hundred times that there's nothing going on between me and her but you don't trust me, so I'm sorry Harry but this is your mess." 

Count to three. 

No not right now Linds, I can't count to fucking three. I'm getting madder by the damn second.

"Dammit I'm sorry alright?" I say a bit more louder than I intended to. "I admited to myself, I admited to Linds and now I'm admitting to you that I was fucking jealous." 

Niall raises his eyebrows,"Took you fucking long to realize, don't you think?"

I roll my eyes,"Are you still mad at me?" 

"Yes." He plainly states.

"Do you want to fucking punch me and break my face because if that's what you want to do then fucking do it Niall." I tell him my voice loud.

He opens his mouth as he narrows his eyes but his phone starts ringing in his room, which causes him to turn around and leave to get his phone. Uniinvitedly, I step inside. 

"Oh look it's her." Niall chuckles, showing me his screen with her name across it.

I narrow my eyes. "I don't care." 

He laughs,"Sure you don't." 

He unlocks his phone and puts it against his ear.

"Hey?" He says.

He rolls his eyes as he listens to Yasmin. I really really really want to know what they're fucking talking about but I can't.

"Why?" I look at him, trying to hear what Yasmin is saying. 

Bandage the damage // Harry Styles AU //On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara