Episode {73}

Updated=30/12/2014

EPISODE 74 IS ON PRIVATE FOR SOME STUPID REASON SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME SO U COULD READ IT

*Yasmin's POV*

Friday night passed too quickly for my liking. I took Dean to my favourite diner and we talked all night like crazy. Dean understands me. Dean is only a year older than me so we're both experiencing the same stuff and there are some things that he has experienced already so he always has some advice to give. 

Saturday morning was tiring. I left for work at around seven and arrived in forty minutes, the traffic was crazy today although I didn't get why. I managed to get hold of a bikini top that was from the sale section. After hours of posing and putting on different clothes and getting retouched the clock striked eleven and I was done. Now I'm walking up the stairs to Zayn's dorm floor. I've never stepped foot in Zayn's dorm room so I'm kind of curious to see how it is.

I lightly knock on the door as Harry responds to my last message.

"I'm not gonna come, I told u five times Yas, let it go."

I shake my head annoyed that Harry won't come clubbing with me. For some dumb reason he doesn't want to come which is very weird. The door opens as I'm typing a reply. I look up feeling rude and find Zayn standing next to the door with a smile.

"My model!" He smirks.

I chuckle as he gestures for me to step in. Zayn looks very cute in a red jumper with a drawing of mickey mouse on the chest. His hair is swished to his right side and as usual he looks gorgeous.

"I was setting up the place." He gestures to the room. 

I notice the huge canvas in the middle of the room sitting on its holder with another chair to hold his palette and painting colours which are currently covered. He has a stool a few foot steps away from the canvas. His room has some of the same features as Niall's of course but it is much more organised. On his side of the room he has all these canvases hung up which give the room a really nice vibe. 

"I'm guessing you made these?" I point to his wall.

He nods with a smile. 

"They're beautiful. I've never seen your work." I bite my lip inching closer to his wall to stare at his masterpieces. One particular painting catches my eye. A beautiful scene of the sunset. 

"You're amazing!" I say speechless.

His cheeks turn red as he smiles really cutely. "Thank you." 

"So what do I have to do? Because I've never done this and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do." I chuckle.

"It's a portrait so you can't move your face but since I'm drawing to your waist you can't move that or your arms either." Zayn explains.

I nod as he continues. "Basically I just need you to sit down and just freeze." He chuckles.

"I'll try." I laugh.

"By the way,here's the paper that my teacher gave me, just so you know I wasn't trying to fool you to get you to wear a bikini top." He hands me his paper.

I chuckle to myself as I scan the paper and see that it actually does say model needs to be able to show the curve from her shoulder to her waist, it is advisable to wear as little clothing as possible. I give it back to him and he looks satisfied.

"I knew you wouldn't do that anyways." I chuckle putting down my bag. I awkwardly take off my sweater and slightly shiver. My bikini top is bright blue which contrasts deeply with my skin.