episode {71}

ending this story veryyy soon :) 

updated=05/11/2014

*Yasmin's pov*

I watch him as he sleeps. It sounds creepy but I really love staring at Harry when he's sleeping. He always looks so peaceful and somehow innocent. However tonight is a little different. His eyebrows are furrowed and he's scowling even though he's asleep. He must be having a bad dream. It's three in the morning and I can't fall asleep for no reason. The motel we're staying at, is actually very nice, the bed is comfortable enough, but I still can't fall asleep. I continue staring at him, and my eyes go down to his lips. His beautiful, soft, heart shaped lips that I never get tired of kissing.

I start playing with his hair, and then I start drawing circles on his arms. Harry shifts in the double bed  but I keep stroking his arms. Still with his eyes closed, a soft groan escapes his mouth. I curse in my mind, at how dumb I am for waking him up at fucking three A.M.

"Yasmin what are you doing?" He asks, his voice hoarse from being asleep.

"I can't sleep." I mumble.

"Why?" He asks me and I shrug. "What time is it?" He groans.

"Three." I reply.

He groans again and shuffles in the bed. He raises his arm and says,"Come here." He pulls me towards him. I lay next to him, closer than before, our bodies sticking together like one. He wraps his long arm around me and pulls up the bedspread up to our shoulders. He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck and breathes calmly. 

"Go to sleep." He whispers.

"I'm trying but it's not working." I respond.

His hand goes down to my thigh, which is not covered as earlier this night, he begged me to wear his t-shirt as he said that I'd look hot, so I did what he said and put on his grey t-shirt, but now I regret it because I'm cold. His hand strokes my thigh in a comforting way not a sexual way. 

"I love you." He mumbles.

In a matter of minutes I'm left with rapid, steady breathing coming from Harry. He's fast asleep, while I'm still awake. I wonder what's keeping me up. I try to clear my mind and sleep.

Five hours later, Harry is up and so am I. Technically I'm still in bed as I barely slept, but Harry had an amazing night thus he is bright and energetic. He's in the bathroom, fixing his hair or taking a shower, I have no idea, I'm still sleepy to care. I check my phone and see that I have a message from Chloe. She asked me if I'm free next Tuesday after class so that we could go grab coffee from Costa. I send her a respond, saying that I'm available and check the rest of my notifications.

I go on instagram and see Niall on my feed. Apparently the little fella went to a party, but I'm not surprised. In his picture he's with Celine which I find very weird since I've never seen them hang out. It's also kinda weird since he asked her friend to go out and she said no.

"Get up lazy!" Harry steps in the room. He chuckles when he sees me on my phone. "You alright?" 

I nod,"I'm tired." 

"You're always tired." He points out.

"Pretty much." I respond.

"I was thinking, there's a starbucks a few miles away, we could go and have a good breakfast after we leave." Harry says, putting on his watch.

Harry's hair is fixed neatly and he's wearing the same jeans from yesterday but with a different shirt. A plaid blue with white shirt with half of the buttons opened of course.