Episode {27}

Author's Note:Updated=04/11/2013

I havent been sick in months but last night i caught a cold and i can barely breath :( Hate life at the moment :'( 

this is absolutely one of my fave chapters you guys will love it! x

*Yasmin's POV*

This is all so wrong. Words can't even define how wrong this feels. We don't get along, we can barely resist to call each other friends, but here we are making out against a big car. Harry seems to have a thing for pushing me against a random car and trapping me in between.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have never, not even in my wildest of dreams, ever dreamt of kissing Harry. I might have thought about it for a split second when he's smoking a cigarette next to me, or when his face is dangerously close to mine, but other than that, the idea seemed so bizarre and just very unlikely of it to ever occur.

Look at you now.

I mentally slap my self-conscious. Of course I always have to think right but do wrong. 

Me and Harry keep on kissing for what seems forever, and my hands are in his hair but I am not playing with it or ruffling it as I don't want to embarrass myself, I'm simply resting my hands on top of his head, but at least I can feel how soft his hair is. 

His hands work their way down my body and I shiver at his touch. He's kissing me much rougher than before, but not too rough. He pulls back, his lips no longer on mine, and his eyes burn into mine, and whispers,"I want to fuck you Yasmin." 

He stares at me, waiting for a reaction. I don't say anything, I only manage to furrow my eyebrows. I don't even know what I'm supposed to reply with. 

"You don't have to say anything, I know that you want me to fuck you." He adds lustfully.

His hands slide further down until they reach my ass and he slowly gripes it and steps close to me once again. "Let me fuck you Yasmin, just one time. It will the best sexual encounter you've ever had with a guy." His voice is rough and low.

Finally, I find the courage to speak. My voice is shaking and a bit slurred because of the two drinks of tequila, but I am not drunk. 

"I don't know you well enough." 

This has got to be the lamest excuse to say, but I panicked and I had no idea what to say.

He rolls his eyes before replying,"I can get naked and you'll know more than enough hmm?" He hums.

My cheeks flush red and I say,"No no no, we're not.. we can't." 

He sighs grumpily dropping his hands from under my ass. 

"And why's that?"

Panic takes over again as I try to make up a good sentence.

"Because..because we don't like each other.. why would we sleep together if we don't even hang out with each other, that's a bit weird don't you think?" I mumble.

"Who gives a fuck if we don't hang out with each other and that it's weird?" He sighs irkily. "All that matters is that we're both sorta drunk and we both wanna fuck so why not!" He says his voice increasing a little.

I sigh. This is a lot harder to explain. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be explaining actually.

"Look we don't hang out with each other, you hate me actually so why should I sleep with you?"

Harry laughs and I look at him in confusion.  Why is he laughing?  What is so funny?

"I don't fucking hate you."