Episode {3}

*Yasmin's POV*

I let out a big exhausted sigh as I hear my phone's alarm ring loudly under my pillow. I wake up and shut it off. I look around me, and notice that my room mate is still not here. Still after day one at University my room mate isn't here. I silently groan as I head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and clean my face, and wash my teeth. In my towel I go back to the room, as quick as possible and I put on my underwear. I'm so scared that someone might come in right now.

I put on the same black jeans I had yesterday, and I look about in my wardrobe and in my suitcase, as I still haven't unpacked everything, for a top to wear. I unlock my phone and check the weather. It's going to be cloudy and windy today so I met dress cosy and warm.

I put on a knitted, thick black jumper over my head and I instantly smile at the warmness. I also put on the leather jacket I had on last night, and a pair of white converse pumps. I grab another black bag that I had decided I'd take today and make sure I had everything I needed before I left to the bathroom to do my makeup.

My first period was health research and policy, and thankfully Niall wasn't in it. It's a big class as well, but not as big as English. I sit down on the grass, on campus and take out my phone and send my aunt a message, letting her know that so far everything is okay.

I shudder at the cold wind, and check my phone, I have ten minutes until English start, I might as well go inside and save myself from this god damn wind. I hug my jacket closer as the wind blew harder. I huff and squint my eyes as my hair blows in my face. I finally manage to make it inside the school. I breathe out in relief and fix my hair.

"Aye Yasmin!" I spin round and find Niall and two boys with him walking in my direction.

Everyone in the corridor moved to the side, giving them a lot of space to walk. They stare at Niall and his two friends as they walk towards me. I don't know why everyone is acting like these lads rule University. The corridors are suddenly more quiet than before and everyone is literally staring at Niall and his friends. Some girls are even drooling.

I glare at him as I narrow my eyes suspiciously. "What do you want?"

He chuckles, "Just came to say hi." He says all innocently.

"Yeah you mean flirt." I state.

"I told you." Niall turns to his mate with a knowing smirk.

"What do you really want Niall?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest and tilting my head to the back, showing him how annoyed.

"To walk you to class." He winks.

"What?" I ask him raising my eyebrows and huffing in annoyance.

The one with dark black hair, and darker skin chuckles at my reaction while I just glare.

"We have English in ten minutes." Niall says.

"Thanks but I.." I wreck my brain for some excuse. "I'm going to meet with another friend so um no."

Niall smirks. "Come on darling, I know you're lying."

"Don't call me that."

"God just loosen up, why are you so up tight?" He rolls his eyes.

I huff letting out an angry sigh.

"I'm not fucking up tight."

"Just come on, I promise nothing bad will happen." He smirks.

I look around as I notice a few people still looking at us with curiosity.

"Fine. Don't make me regret this." I say with a groan as I let him drag me to class.