Episode {34}

Updated=30/11/2013

please please read the Author's Note because you will find out a lot of important things in the next chapter, one of them being that you will find out why the book is called "bandage the damage" so read it ok it's very important please plase please

*Yasmin's POV*

Harry finally pushes himself off me as he breaks this heated moment between us. I feel relieved that he did because I thought he was going to go further. It was supposed to be a quick kiss before I go for my lectures, but Harry had other plans on his mind, so when he saw the chance that we were together in a car, with nobody in our way, he kissed me further, resulting into him taking off his seat belt, and leaning onto me, completely on top of me. He removed my seat belt so I could be more comfortable, and so that he could kiss me without the belt getting in the way. 

"Fuck I was getting comfortable." He teases with a smirk.

"I really really need you to drive me to my block please." I plead. I check my phone for the time and I widen. Shit, shit, shit. It's 8:47am.

He chuckles,"Sure,but are you going to your class looking like that?"

I frown. "What's wrong with me?"  That's a bit offensive.

"Oh nothing, just that your lipstick is very smudged now and you have sex hair." He shrugs teasingly.

"Oh my god." I mutter. 

I press on the button and the window rolls down and check myself in the rear view mirror and sure enough I look like I just had sex, and my lipstick is smudged.

I pull down the sleeve of the hoodie and try my best to wipe it off.

"Do you need help removing your lipstick?" Harry laughs as he continues to stare at me.

I roll my eyes,"No I do not." 

"What about your hair? Do you need me to tangle it more?" He asks.

I look back at him and glare, silently telling him that it's not funny, but he laughs again.

"Just drive." 

He chuckles but turns on the engine. I pull down my hair and run my fingers through it. Harry really enjoyed running his fingers in my hair as well as he left it all messy. I put it up high in a pony tail again and when I finally decide that it looks good, I press on the button again, and the window rises. I sink back to my seat and take out my phone.

"What's your first lecture?" He asks me.

"English." I reply, looking for Niall's number. 

I click on his name and type out a text message.

Things took a different turn with him but im on my way to class rn x

"You're lucky." He grins. 

"I have pure maths."

"Woah you take maths?" I ask amused.

"Yeah and physics."

"Woah physics and maths, they're like the toughest subjects out there." I say astonished. I had no idea Harry was this clever and intelligent.

"Yeah you have no idea." 

"I hate maths." I tell him.

"Trust me, I'm not a big fan, but I can do lots of things with a maths and physics degree." 

"Like what?" I ask him. 

"I can become an engineer, or a maths teacher or even a physics teacher maybe." He replies.