Episode {64}

Updated=07/07/2014..the chapter everyone has been waiting for

*Yasmin's POV*

"What would you do if I told you those three words?" 

I freeze and I almost stop breathing. It's scary to think that he might.. love me. We've been together for three months, is it really possible to fall in love with someone in three months? What am I gonna say? How am I going to come up with a reply? 

I turn my head sideways and look at Harry to try and read the expression he's showing. He's biting his lips so that means he's nervous.I furrow my eyebrows and lick my lips.

"I.." I try to come up with something to say but that's all I manage to say.

Harry doesn't say anything, he just stares at me with those green eyes.

"I don't know." I finally say releasing a breath that I was holding. "Freak out? Maybe cry?" 

He swallows thickly and looks to the left, breaking the eye contact, feeling heartbroken. Maybe I'm just assuming that he is, but by the way he turned his face and bit his lips it makes me feel like he is heartbroken, but then again, this is Harry, and he either doesn't care about it or he'll cry his heart out.

"Cry?" He asks, staring at the wall. "Why the hell would you cry?" He questions,he tears his eyes away from the blank, white wall and focuses on me again.

"I don't know." I mumble under my breath. I feel my heart beat increasing by the seconds and my palms are beginning to sweat. I don't know to act and I don't know what to do. I've never been in this position.

"So if I told you..you'd freak out and cry?" He asks me, furrowing his eyebrows, sounding offended.

"I don't know." I repeat, putting an even bigger emphasis.

The tension increases and he doesn't say anything, he doesn't reply. He just stares at me, making me feel very uncomfortable. I stare at my nails instead, because I don't want to look at him because I feel embarrassed. It feels like years have passed during these intense moments but it's only been a handful of seconds.

"I love you." He shockingly says with a firm voice.

I look up and meet his eyes and stare at him in complete shock. My mouth slightly opens and my eyes widen. For some moments I can't move, as if my body can't react to these words. I stare at him, trying to understand. I gulp and open my mouth to speak but then I close it right after, having no idea how to respond. I blink three times before I decide to open my mouth again.

"Harry.." I start to say, but once again I'm lost for words. 

He moves closer to me and grabs my hand again, grasping it tightly in his hold. He looks like nothing can hold him back from saying it. With his deep, strong and firm voice he says it again.

"I love you."

I stand up from the bed and take a few steps back with my hands in front of me.

"You don't know what you're talking about Harry, you-you don't love me." I stammer with my words.

He looks at me, his face hardening at my rejection. "I know what I'm talking about. I know who I love and I know it's you." 

"No it's not." I reply shaking my head.

The tension keeps rising and rising and I swear I can feel my palms sweating even more now.

He takes a long, loud and deep breath to maintain control and calmness.