Episode {18}

Author's Note:Updated=28/09/2013

Terribly sorry for not updaating for a whole week, but this week was my first week back at school and I was very very very busy! 

Here's a long chapter to make up for making you wait, even though its a very terrible chapter :(

*Yasmin's POV*

The day passed by a blur and before I knew it I was on my bed trying to finish as much work as I possibly could before Niall arrives, which is less than five minutes. As I'm working on a worksheet, someone knocks against the door and I immediately perk up. 

I drop my pen and head to the door.

"Hey!" He says excitedly with a smile.

Niall looks nice in a black hoody and black jeans and white supras. He's holding a big box of pizza which smells delicious, I can't wait to eat it. I look at it hungrily, "That smells delicious." I point to the big box.

He smiles and says,"It's really good I promise." 

I let him and he comfortably sits on the floor.

"You seem to feel like you're at home." I chuckle as I close the door behind me and sit down next to him.

"Well I come here often." He shrugs.

"You do?" I ask.

I have never seen him in my room and it's been three weeks since school started.

"Yeah we hang out in here all the time." Niall replies.

"Oh." I reply not knowing what else to say.

"You cool with us hanging here?" Niall raises his eyebrows.

"Oh uh yeah, I just I never saw you in here." I shrug.

"Well usually, I come while you still have lectures because Linds is free and we sometimes chill here." He replies.

I nod, and he hands me a beer. I inspect it and see that it's Hopleaf. Niall seems to have come prepared, as he opens both of our beers with the beer opener. I thank him and take a gulp.

"So do you wanna watch a movie or would you rather talk?" 

He shrugs in reply.

"It's fine by me, just choose whatever you want."  I press on.

"Okay." He says. "We can talk, if we watch a movie we'll barely say a word to each other." 

I nod in agreement, and open up the pizza box. I look at it in delight and lick my lips. This looks delicious. Niall grins at my reaction and chooses a small slice.

"Here ya go. Now this is gonna be proof that it's a really good pizza." He chuckles as he hands me the pizza.

His hands touch mine for a moment and he blushes as he awkwardly picks up a slice for him. I bite a small portion and slowly chew it. Niall is watching me attentively and I stare at him silently telling him to stop staring and he chuckles. I moan as the warm mozzarella rolls around my tongue.

"This is so good." I moan.

"I fucking told you." He grins.

"So," He says as he takes a big bite. He chews for a while before he kindly asks, "How was the rest of your day?" 

"Pretty well, I just have a lot of work to do." I tell him.

"Yeah me too. That fucking English teacher is giving us too much shit to do." Niall agrees.