episode {72}

Updated=23/12/2014

Should I continue writing this story or just STOP it at this chapter? 

*Harry's POV*

I groan when I feel someone shaking my shoulders to get up. I barely slept for five hours, I am so exhausted.

"Harry..." 

I mentally roll my eyes and groan louder. I snuggle deeper with my pillows and murmur,"Go away." 

"Harry you're going to be late!" My mum slaps my shoulder.

"I won't." I respond, my voice all mushed up due to the pillows.

"Harry get your butt out of that bed. You can't be late on your first day!" My mum hisses.

She sighs but I don't get up. She leaves my room but not without slamming my door very loudly making me wince at the noise. I push off the covers and curse loudly. "Fucking slamming the door." 

I rub my eyes and yawn loudly. My back is killing me, I have so much back pain. I stretch a little and crack my spine. I reach out for my phone but it's not on the bedside table. I rub my eyes again and look around.

Where the fuck is my phone?

I search through my bed sheets and duvets but I don't find it.

"Fuck I don't have time for this shit." I groan getting out of bed. I shiver at the cold floor but head to the bathroom. I quickly piss before throwing some water at my face to wake up.

I go back to my room and grab the telephone and diall my number. I hear it ring so I inch to where the sound is coming from. I drop on my knees and pull up my duvet. I spot my phone shining brightly under the bed and ringing loudly. 

"Fuck!" I end the call and put my telephone on my bed before I drop on my stomach and stretch my hand to try and reach it.

The bed isn't high enough for my body to fit under it but I can put my arm just fine. I finally grasp my phone along some other stuff. I pull them out and grab my phone. I unlock it and find a message from Yasmin wishing me luck on my first day. I reply back and look down at my hand. A white bra is in my hands. This is definitely Yasmin's. When the fuck did Yasmin forget to wear her fucking bra? 

I push it back under the bed hoping my mum won't find it. I have thirty minutes to get to work so I rush to my closet and pick up the clothes that I was told to wear. They said wear something that makes you look elegant so I went with a blue shirt, black jeans and a black blazer. I even have to wear a tie, how fucking formal.

I grab my bag and rush down to the kitchen. I still can't believe that I got accepted. I finally have a job of my own. I can make my own money. Took me fucking long to do so. I grab a bottle of water that Blair put for me and grab the chicken wrap she made a few minutes ago. My mum has a day off today so she's still having breakfast. For her waking up at eight is late considering she wakes up at around five.

"Honey you look like a mess." She frowns.

"Gee thanks mum." I respond.

She rolls her eyes and stands up.  I roll my eyes knowing that she's going to make me look polished. She fixes my tie and collar and pulls down my sleeves to remove any creases.

"I can't believe my little boy has a job." She smiles.

"Mum I'm not twelve what the hell?" I roll my eyes. I take a bite of my wrap as I check my hair in the glossy cupboard that's like a mirror to me.

She chuckles but smiles. "You should get going! You don't want to be late Harry." 

I nod as I bite into my wrap again, enjoying how wonderful it tastes.