Episode {28}

Author's Note:Updated=09/11/2013 00:53am

Wow it's almost 1am wow! oh yes and now it's been officialy a week and I am still sick with this stupid cold :( 

Anyways I updated early, like 15 hours earlier then usual, so I will update again later at about 4pm onwards. I felt like this was a crappy chapter? Mainly because the tab went back twice without my permission and I lost my work so I was kinda mad but idk i think it was bad :(( 

*Yasmin's POV*

I can't stop thinking about him. Yesterday was spent snapping out of my god damn day dreams and thoughts that I've recently been having about him. As I put on a soft jumper, I remember Harry's hands on my side and a shiver runs down my spine. 

"I don't fucking hate you." 

His words run through my mind as I tie my white addidas sneakers. I used to think that he despised me, absolutely hated me, but now I realized that maybe I went a bit too far. Obviously he has a strong dislike towards me but he doesn't dislike me that much that he ends up hating me. 

"Maybe I'll fuck Linds."

The moment those words left his mouth, I wanted to slap his cheek so hard that I'd leave a mark. I seriously thought to myself that Harry might be starting to like me since he was the one who asked me to dance, he was the one who kissed me first. I thought that he started developing a liking in me, but my thoughts were crushed when he brought up to my roommate.

I take the lift instead of the stairs and surprisingly it is empty. I press the button 0 and my thoughts go back to him.

"Tell me that you don't want me as much as I want you." 

When he said it, I could of sworn to myself that it almost made me want to spread my legs for him but I am not a whore and I refuse to give in to him. I refuse to sleep with him only to wake up the next day and regret everything.

I step in class just about the same time that Mr. Parker steps in. Many more students are still filing in and I notice Chloe and the girls all looking extremely bored and sleepy. I think they have a hangover. I give them a small wave and smile before I search for Niall. I spot Liam in a blue jumper and snapback before I see Niall next to him. Niall is wearing a snapback as well something that I haven't seen him wear yet, he looks good in it. Liam is talking to Niall but he when he sees me he nudges Niall and whispers something to him in the ear. Niall's eyes flicker and they meet mine. I smile but he doesn't return it.

Usually Niall lights up whenever he sees me and I don't mean it in the cheesy and corny way. I just mean that whenever I'm around he grins, he smirks, he chuckles, he laughs, he does something but today he looks completely emotionless. I wonder why.

Liam and Niall are seated on the very last row, which is completely empty except for the two of them. It takes me a while to get to their row but when I finally do I take a seat next to Niall as  I bring the bag on my lap to  take out my stuff.

"Hey!" I say much more to Niall rather than to Liam but I look at Liam as well as I say it.

"Hello gorgeous." 

"Hello to you too." I mutter to Liam.

He is such a flirt. 

Once again he reminds me of Harry.

"Hey you okay?" I ask Niall nudging him lightly with my elbow.

He stubbornly shakes it off as he rests his hand on the other side of the seat trying to distance himself away from me. That's just plain rude. He doesn't reply, he exhales and starts writing down the title of the lesson for the day.