Episode {45}

Updated=26/01/2014 

*Yasmin's POV*

Towards the end of the movie,I kindly ask Harry if I can use his bathroom, and he nods. He unwraps his arm from around my shoulder and I stand up, taking my bag with me. I close the bathroom door, and take out my small bag and a pad. I quickly pee and change it and I get hit by some really bad cramps. I wash my hands and I groan, trying to silence myself, in case Harry hears me. I grip the sink trying to balance myself. I wince at the pain. I hate period cramps, it makes me so weak. Being a girl sucks so fucking much. 

"Fuck." I kneel over and hold my stomach and stay like that for a minute or two, until I feel ready to go back.

I exhale loudly and look up into the mirror. I fix my hair and grab my bag. 

I sit next to Harry again as the credits roll over on his tv. He turns and faces me,"Are you okay?" 

Shit did he hear me?

"Yeah why?" I ask, trying to be casual as much as I can.

"That was long." He points out.

"No it wasn't." I reply back.

He shrugs and I say,"Can you drive me back to my room?" 

He raises his eyebrows and asks,"Why?"

"I just.. I don't feel very well." That's partly true. I don't feel sick, but I don't feel good with my cramps.

"What's wrong?" He questions as his forehead creases.

"Headace." I lie smoothly.

"I can give you some pills if you want." He suggests standing up from the sofa.

I pull at his arm and stand up quickly. "No it's okay, I just need some rest." I insist.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod, lying to his face. "Yes." 

"Okay then, I'll just get my jacket and we can go." 

I nod in relief. He grabs his jacket and while we go downstairs he slips it on. When we're almost at the street of my dorm, he asks me,"Am I boring you?" 

I look at him in confusion,"What?"

"Is that why you wanna leave? Am I being a boring guy? Because if you want me to do something else, I will." He rants, surprisingly sounding a bit shy and embarrassed.

I chuckle and say,"No it's not that Harry. I just really don't feel well." 

He nods and from the corner of my eyes, I see him bite his lips unsure of my reply.

"Harry, it has nothing to do with you. You're not boring." I reassure him.

He nods still hesitant. "Okay fine." He gives in.

"Thanks for the ride." I beam.

"Didn't really have an option now did I?" He chuckles as he makes a turn.

He comes to a halt and I unbuckle the seat belt.

"I had a lot of fun today." I tell him happily.

"I did too." He replies.

"Thanks for the breakfast by the way." I smile, leaning in to give him a quick hug. 

Apparently Harry didn't realize that this was my plan, and he thought that I was going to kiss him. I lean back and laugh.

He scratches his head as his cheeks go pink,followed by an awkward laugh. 

"I thought you were gonna kiss me sorry."