Episode {25}

Author's Note: Updated=27/10/2013

Hi guys, so in the last chapter we saw that Harry opened up to Yasmin and she almost did the same thing so things are gonna start to slightly change. :) 

maybe.. or

maybe not hehe x

*Yasmin's POV*

When Firday evening finally rolls around, I physically and mentally relax. It's always like that. Everyday you feel stressed and that you don't have enough time to finish your work and you need to hurry up to do this or that, but when Friday comes you just know that if you don't do today, you can do it tomorrow, or on Sunday. 

Everything just slows down and you can finally catch your breath after five days of working your ass off for an education. I absolutely love Fridays. As does everyone else.

I finally make it to my room and I sigh in exhaustion as I step in. The room is empty, but the bathroom light is switched on and I can hear the water running. Linds is probably getting ready to go out, she always goes out on Friday, and she doesn't return till Sunday evening. I wonder what she does. I want to ask her where she's going maybe I could join her.

What the fuck?

I feel like going to a party, even though a party might not be the best idea, but hey, it's the fucking weekend and I need a god damn break.

I knock on the door and the water stops running.

"Hey Linds? It's me Yasmin." I awkwardly say at the door.

"Umm yeah do you need something or?" She shouts.

"Um no, not really. I was just wondering.. if I could join you tonight." I stutter nervously.

"Of course you can Yas, we're going to a club tonight, instead of the frat house." She kindly says.

"Okay cool thanks,then don't take too long to shower please." I laugh.

"I won't, I'm almost done." She yells back.

"Okay." I reply.

I open my wardrobe and look at all my clothes, wondering what I should wear tonight. I take out a black and dress that's long sleeved and comes to mid thigh. It has splashes of white all over it and it's really pretty. I pick out black boots with big heels and put them on the bed. I take out a set of underwear,and send a quick text to my aunt wishing her a good weekend and a good night. 

Linds comes out of the shower, in a blue rope.

"The shower is all yours. Hurry up." She smiles.

I nod,"I will." 

I quickly shower in under ten minutes, and I have now put on the dress and am in front of the mirror doing my make up. I dab some black eyeshadow on my eyelids and outline them with my favourite eyeliner.  I coat my lashes with mascara, then put on red lipstick. I absolutely love red lipstick. It's just so bold!

I syle my hair before putting on some perfume. 

I examine myself and smile. I look pretty and alive tonight. I hope I don't do anything crazy or get too drunk. I really don't want Niall to end up taking care of me again as it's not fair, since it happened twice. I don't want him thinking that I'm taking advantage of him.

I open the door and sit down on the bed to tie up my boots.

"Damn that's a hot dress." Linds smirks.

"Thanks." I laugh.

"Do you think I should wear this top or this one?" Linds asks. 

She spins around showing me the top she's wearing. It's completely backless and on the front it has some pretty sequins. She holds the other top in her hand. It's faux leather,white and cropped and it's very slutty and exposing. The neckline goes down to the valley of her breasts and it has slits in the shoulder.