Episode {4}

Author's Note:Updated=20/07/2013

*Yasmin's POV*

I'm getting tired of running down the roads without stopping, but I can't say so, I push myself to run faster, and with Harry's hand yanking mine, I manage to do so.

"Round here." He says out of breath as he turns a corner.

I follow him and he rests his head against the wall as he lets go of my arm and lets it fall freely to my side. I clutch my stomach due to all the running that I just did.

"They won't find us here." He says as he pushes himself off the wall and glances around as if to check so.

"Where are we?" I whisper as I look around in the dark.

"We're in the university." He replies as he walks a few centimetres away.

"But we were supposed to go left." I say confused.

"Yeah I know shortcuts. I own this place."

I can't help but snort at his reply. Harry, a teenager owns Stanford University? Now that's a big joke.

He sharply turns to me when I snort and narrows his eyes. "What?"

"You own the place? You're just a kid." I say holding in a laugh.

"My dad runs this school." He says narrowing his eyes.

I instantly face him with a serious expression. "W-wait. You're the son of Mr and Mrs.Styles?" I ask in horror.

When he realizes that it's complete horror news to me, his lips curl into a smirk and he crosses his arms as he says,"Yes babe, I'm him. I run this Uni. So don't upset me, because you have no idea how much I can ruin your future."

I scoff. "Who the hell do you think you are? Your fucking attitude is unbelievable."

He raises his eyebrows in amusement and says,"My family runs this school. I have as much power as any professor here, so don't fucking test me."

I roll my eyes. "Just take me to my dorm, that's all I want from you and this will all be over."

He bitterly laughs and I narrow my eyes at him as he says,"It doesn't work that way babe."

I roll my eyes again as I feel myself getting more frustrated.

"How does it work then, babe?" I mock angrily.

He chuckles much to my dismay before he replies,"Well first of all, you better fucking promise not to open your mouth and tell someone about this because I will murder you."

"Yeah what else?"

"For now, that's it. You have to promise to never say a word about this or you'll have to pay your do's ." He says narrowing his eyes.

"And by do's, you know what I mean." His right hand goes to my upper thigh and he rubs his hand against the denim material while murmuring.

How does he have the nerve to speak that way? How does he have the nerve to rub his hand on my thigh?

Once again, it all happens too fast. He roughly pushes me up against the wall and he puts his hands in level with my head.

"I said, you have to fucking promise. Got it?" He says raspy.

I look away but not without rolling my eyes at how big and annoying his ego is.

Apparently I can't roll my eyes, or look away, because this frustrates him.

His hands grab my chin and I shiver at his rough touch. He holds my chin tightly, while leaning in slowly, he narrows his eyes and darkly whispers, "I fucking told you, that when I ask you something, you reply. Now fucking promise me that you won't open you god damn mouth or you'll be sucking my dick."