Episode {11}

Author's Note: Updated=13/09/2013

What?? Kirsty updated two times in a row? 

Haha ;) Yes I did, I got so addictive to this that I just grabbed my laptop, sat down and started writing. It's funny but this took me over two hours to write omg!  I hope you enjoy this chapter, an you enjoyed the last one! It was a very very long chapter. S E V E N  pages is the longest that I have ever written. I'm really happy with that chapter and also with this one. 

You discover what Harry thinks of Yasmin, and you find out that Niall has a soft side? Is that possible? You'll have to read to find out! 

And also.. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANGEL, THE ONE WHO MAKES ME SMILE WHEN NO ONE ELSE CAN, THE ONE WHO CAN MAKE ME CRY AND LAUGH, THE REASON BEHIND MY HAPPINESS, THE BOY FROM MULLINGAR WHO TURNED 20 TODAY...NIALL HORAN! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! :)

and also it's friday the 13th.. ooohh niall better be careful.! 

Anyways, I love you guys! Enjoy! Sidebar-Her outfit!

My hands are aching ive been writing for hours now aah I need to rest my hands hehe! ;)

If you have read the A/N comment with "Happy birthday Niall!" 

-Chickenialls

*Yasmin's POV*

"But you made out with Niall." 

I look away feeling slightly uncomfortable. I don't know what to say. I want to tell him that I know he's jealous and I want him to tell me the reason why he is but I just don't know how to.

"Yeah I did." I mutter. 

"Do you like Niall?" He asks quietly.

Feeling brave, I turn to him and look into his eyes before replying,"No I don't like him. Why would you think that?" 

He shrugs and takes a drag out of his cigarette, looking down at the ground.  "Looks like it." 

I sew my eyebrows together in astonishment. 

"No it doesn't. What the fuck are you on about?" I ask him. I take a big gulp of my cup, emptying it all.

He's about to say something but I cut him off. "Get me a drink." 

He raises his eyebrows in amazement at how demanding I'm being.

"Excuse me?" 

"You want me drunk, so go get me a drink." I shrug, hoping he'll go inside and get me a drink. 

He doesn't wait for me to tell him again as he vanishes indoors to get me another cup of what I'm hoping is Jack Daniel's mixed with coke. 

I kick the air with my black heels as I continue smoking. To me it sounds like Harry is actually jealous of me and Niall, but still I don't understand. Harry doesn't like me. He hates me. He makes sure to let me know that every second when I'm with him. He's so awfully rude and spiteful. Why would Harry be jealous of me when he can get any girl he wants? Hell, he can just say a simple hello to a girl and she'll be all over him. 

He returns with two red cups and a glass bottle. He sits down closer to me than before and hands me the cup, which I realise is half filled with some soft drink. Without asking he fills it with the alcohol. I bring it to my nose to smell it. Tequila. I take a gulp and Harry does the same.