Episode {65}

Updated=12/07/2014 

*Harry's POV*

It's been a week since my dad attacked me. 

It's been a week since I told Yasmin I loved her.

I've been trying to avoid my dad as much as possible, I hate admitting this, but I am starting to get nervous around him. I fear that he might get really angry with me and attack me again, even though I can fight him off, he scares me.

I shove another crisp in my mouth as I try to solve the answer of one of my homework questions, while thinking that I shouldn't be eating junk or I won't be in good shape. A knock on the door interrupts me and I mutter a come in.

I look up as the door opens and a man appears. My father steps in the room, wearing one of his many suits, in dark blue, with a white button down and a striped tie. I gulp and wonder why he's here.

"Harry, can I talk to you?" He asks taking small steps in the room, as if he's unsure if he is invited in here.

I decide to reply with sarcasm. "Sorry I'm too busy doing drugs to chat." 

He frowns,"Harry, I need to apologise for the way I acted."

"Damn right you do." I narrow my eyes, as the memory plays back in my mind and my anger surfaces again.

"It'll only take two minutes." He sighs.

"Sorry I have to go and inject myself because I'm on fucking crack." I reply,clasping my pen tighter, with a more bitter tone.

He glares and says,"Don't cross me." 

I roll my eyes. "Whatever." 

"This is exactly why I got angry with you!" He suddenly shouts, not too loud.

I flinch in surprise at his loud voice and he notices.

"You do not have the right to talk to me that way. I'm your father and you need to respect me." He says, planting his hands on my desk.

I reply calmly with,"Kind of like how you don't have the right to smash me against the wall, yet you still did?" 

He narrows his eyes and calms himself down, while I just give him a fake smile.

"I'm sorry Harry. I should not have done that, I realize what a horrible mistake I did. I was scared that you were going to fall back into a bad habit since it seems like you can't get enough of them." I'm not sure if he meant to be bitter, or if it just came out, however it pisses me off.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I fire back.

"The alcohol, the cigarettes, the girls, well there are too many to list them now." He says, to which only makes my nostrils flare.

"It's called being young and having fun." I reply holding in the urge to roll my eyes.

"You don't have to ruin your health to have fun." He sighs.

"Is this what you came here for? To tell me off and give me another stupid lecture?" I suddenly ask, clamping my teeth together with frustration.

He puts one hand in the pocket of his trousers and sighs. "No that's not why I'm here. I'm here to say sorry and tell you that I regret accussing you of doing drugs. I've talked with your mother and I realized that the way I acted wasn't the way to approach things. I should of listened to you and trusted you when you said you weren't on any drugs, and for that I'm sorry." He states, looking at me very sincerly.

"Great you can leave now." I reply with no emotion whatsoever.

He looks to a random direction in disbelief, as if he can't believe that I'm acting like this. "You're being difficult."