Episode {20}

Author's Note : Updated = 07/10/2013

Hello everyone ugh sorry for not updating on Saturday but I was out all day ((claps 4 me bc I never go out) so I couldn't update. So it's 00:27am here and im very tired but ive been writing this for an hr + I have to get up for school in less than 7 hours help!!!

Vote or comment to make me smile!!

♡ sorry for making you all wait♡

♡ chickenialls

*Yasmin's POV *

"No fucks given!" Someone yells loudly.

The party is held at a different house, it seems to be bigger than the one I went to last time, and it's filled with more people. Someone pushes a drink in front of me and I look at his wrist and spot the tattoos and instantly recognise him. I look up to meet Harry's eyes and he smiles.

"No sober people allowed." He winks.

I laugh and swallow the liquid.

The room we're in right now, is very crowded, and the music is blaring so loud, I can feel my heart beating, it's electronic music, with repetitive lyrics. Everyone is dancing wildly, throwing their hands in the air and waving them from side to side without giving a single care in the world. Some are also grinding while others are just dancing to the beat. There are a few areas where couples are sucking each other's faces off. There are some lesbians as well as gays here and it doesn't bother me in the least way. It's just annoying seeing people kissing this deep.

I dance along to the crowd, I move my hips a little and throw my free hand in the air while I use the other one to hold my cup of alcohol.

Harry is dancing along as well, and he's quite drunk, he's not "dancing" exactly,more like moving along to the beat just like everyone else is doing. He looks at me and smirks,"You dance pretty well." 

"I do?" I laugh.

He nods,"Hey, do you maybe, wanna dance with-"

He's cut off when someone throws themselves on me, adding a lot of weight on my back. He or she, slings their arms around my neck and I look at his hands and recognise the boy.

"Hey Yasmin,come dance with me." Niall slurs the words in my ear, loud enough for both me and Harry to hear them.

I let out a small laugh and nod,"Sure."

He takes my hand and he starts pulling me away to the middle of the "dance floor" where  there are more people dancing wildly. Harry looks a bit surprised that Niall asked me to dance, and he seems to be disappointed.

He seems to be disappointed.I'm sure that he was going to ask me to dance with him if Niall didn't interrupt us. I look at him and he's frowning. His eyes are fixed on me and he seems quite pissed.I mouth 'sorry' to him and let Niall lead the way. He abruptly stops and turns me around.

"Do you know how to dance?" He says the drink in his hand.

I shake my head,"Not too much."

"I'll show you how." He grins.

He gives his beer can to a random dude and then looks back to me.

"Come here Yas, I'm not gonna bite." He smiles. "Unless you want me to." 

I widen my eyes and he bursts out laughing,"I'm fucking kidding." 

"Oh okay." I almost whisper, my voice is too quiet.

In this small space I manage to move against the people and step right in front of Niall, only a couple of metres away. Niall twirls me around, and presses his chest against my back. His hands slide down my uncovered arms and they stop at my wrist, he gently picks them and holds them close together.