Nightmare

Draco's POV

The three of us were thrown off and my back hit one of the walls which hurts so bad. What makes it worse is i see a familiar figure, no this can't be right.

"Well well well who do we have here? A mudblood, Draco and Potter dying Hahahahahah! Took me long enough to find you!"

I was still groaning due to my pain i can tell that my head hit something hard. I can see Hermione couldn't move, i desperately want to come to her but i was too weak and my hideous aunt is now right in front of me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked with full of groan. She walkes closer and closer and i tried to pull myself away from her.

"The question is. What are you doing here! Defending that mudblood and that scarhead Potter. You're insane Draco! Remember who you are! He killed our master!" She shouted.

"He was never my master"

"How dare you! Crucio!" I can feel the pain gets worse, i can feel hundreds of knife are slicing through my body. I was too weak to scream but i can feel every inch of it.

"How could u do this! We're FAMILY" I tried to keep my strength.

"YOU BETRAYED YOUR FAMILY WHEN YOU JOINED THE AURORS DRACO! YOU ARE THE BETRAYAL"

"You're insane, sectumsempra!" But she blocked the spell and it reflects back to me.

"A little birdie told me that you have been fucking that Mudblood!" She began to kick my stomach and every inch of my body that she could find. I can feel her anger due to the love of her life's death and me being with the aurors makes her and my parents angrier.

Hermione's POV

I was still lying on the ground with Harry, i was so confused and shock with the sights in front of me. Draco was beaten by his aunt. I tried to open my purse and pull out the Gryffindor Sword. But i still froze. We're talking about Bellatrix, the one who gave me nightmares, the one who caused me pain that i prayed everyday for it to go away, the person who gave me trauma.

I tried to help Harry up, i can see his ear was bleeding because of the explotions, he was also shocked on what he saw. I think no matter how evil Aunt Petunia is to Harry, she's nothing compared to Bellatrix, the way she saw Draco was as if he's nothing, like he's never part of his family, he's her sister's son after all.

"Hermione come on! He's dying" I still froze, i am about to face my darkest fear, Harry immidiately grabbed the sword from my hand and was about to go to Bellatrix who is furious with Draco. Harry was about to slaughter Bellatrix with the Gryffindor Sword but i held his hand back.

"Wait, together" I said, Harry nodded.

"You're nothing but a disgrace to this family! Your parents would've been ashamed of you! Avada-"

"NO!" I said running closer to her

Before she could turn around, We swung the Gryffindor sword in one upward stroke high into the air beheaded Bellatrix as her body turns into an ashes just like that hideous nagini giant eating snake back when Neville killed him. As soon as we're certain that Bellatrix is gone, we hurrily run towards Draco. I was full of tears when i saw a lot of scars on his body.

"Harry he's loosing a lot of blood" Harry tried to think until he remembered a spell Snape encountered when he dueled Draco back in 6th year. He started to heal Draco while i hold Draco's hand. After Harry finnished, Draco start to gain consciousness which makes me cry louder but happy tears of course. He gave me a hug and said

"Im here baby. I love you so much" and gave me a quick kiss

"I love you too"

After Harry helped Draco up and helped him walk, Draco gave Harry a hug and i heard Draco thanked him, he wouldn't be in here if it wasn't because of him. Harry nodded and Harry offered a hand for me to join their bro hug.

"Come on, we've got a war to in" Harry said in full of spirit, as if none of those pain that we recieved earlier matters.