Visitor

Hermione's POV

Thankgod this week is over. I can't stand looking at those workpapers anymore, finally i can have 2 days resting. It's been a month of me and Malfoy dating, but we still live seperately since it's only two doors away, we talked about it and we decided to keep it that way because we dont want to get bored easily with this relationship, since we'll meet everyday, we just sleep in different places.

I finally told Ginny and Harry that Malfoy and i started to date, which makes her excited. Her belly is getting bigger and bigger. I hope that she's healthy i can finally meet the mini Potter soon. I miss them so much, if only i can visit the wizarding world now, i wonder if there's any change. I hope i can go there soon someday.

Speaking of the devil, i was busy unpacking stuffs that i just bought from the supermarket when my apartment door rang. When i opened it was Malfoy apperently asking for food because i promised him to cook dinner tonight.

"Hey beautiful" He gave a quick peck on my lips

"Helloo boo"

"So what's for dinner"

"It's a secret, but tell you what, i'm still new with this cooking thing, so if you dont like it please be honest then we'll be ordering some food, my treat"

"FIne with me princess"

when i was prepping with the food that i'm about to cook. I heard a knock on my door, and i wonder who that is. There was a moment of silence between me and Draco because i thought it would be weird if my co workers coming to see me without contacting me first. I asked Draco to look at who it might be, and when he opened apperently it was Ginny and Harry.

"Surpriseeee"

"Oh my goood! what are you doing here" I hugged the both of them"

"We want to surprise you, and do you mind if we spend a few nights here?" GInny asked

"Oh my god it would be fun! Yes of course!! Now you better unpack your things in the guest room, i'm about to make dinner"

"Since when you can cook?" Ginny asked

"Shut upp i'm learning"

"And you're cooking without Magic?" Harry asked while carrying Ginny's bag

"Um Duh... does it look like im carrying a wand here?" I asked

"Nope" They answered at the same time.

"Well i do have but surprisingly i'm starting to get used to this muggle thing where we do things manually. I only use my wand only for emergency" I laughed

"And would that be the extension charms on packing?" Harry giggles

"Yes! You know me so well" I laughed

When they went into the room to change, i asked Draco to spend the night here too, we call it as a mini vacation. Im so excited to finally have a double date. I miss hanging out with them so much. Thankgod im buying a lot of food stocks for cooking tonight, i never thought they will come especially without telling me, and i'm actually very nervous because it's the first time i'll be sleeping with Malfoy.

We were finnished with dinner, Ginny headed to bed first since i know her belly is pretty much big. So Harry Draco and I finnished prepping everything. After we're done, we're heading to bed, i was getting ready with my night skincare routine. I laid beside him who has been laying on my bed since i went to the bathroom.

"Come here" he said. I laid on top of his chest while he hugged me and brushed my hair with his hand.

"I could do this for hours" He added. I laughed. But i have to agree. This is super comfortable, i havent felt this for a long time since Ron and i broke up. After for a few minutes of hugging, he lifted my chin up and said "So this is how you look without your makeup on, you're so beautiful". I smiled and kissed him immediately, it was passionate, and what i like about Draco is that he does not want to force things. He appreciates me for wanting to wait for the right time, that's why we're just making out.

After a few minutes of our moments i heard a knock on my room which broke our kiss. I laughed because i can tell that Draco seems annoyed. I heard Harry said that "Malfooooy can i speak with you?"

"Really Potter?" He got up and opened the door. Before he got out he said

"I'll be back soon babe"