Malfoy Manor

Hermione's POV (Malfoy Manor)

"Cissy! Put the boys into the cellar, i would like to have a conversation with this one. Girl to Girl" Bellatrix screamed right in front of my face. Her face was literally only 5 cm from mine. I was scared to death, i cannot ask anyone for help.

Harry and ron were put on the dungeon and it was securely armed, they cannot escaped that easily. Besides, we're outnumbered, even though they cannot recognize Harry because i put a spell on his face. I was relieved, but then one of the snatchers found the sword of Gryffindoor on my bag, that's why she wants to question me, alone surrounded by them.

We knew that the sword in Bellatrix Lestrange's vault is fake, but it was heavily armed, that's why she won't let us go. it is impossible for a "random people"to got into her vault to steal the sword.

Then she grabbed my hair roughly, she throw me to the floor and she got on top of me holding a knife.

"That sword was meant to be on my Vault at Gringgots how did you get it?!" i dont know what else to do, i cannot find my wand even though if i can fought back. Im pretty sure i wouldn't even last 5 minutes in that place. Tears started running on my face.

"WHAT ELSE DID YOU FILTHY MUDBLOOD AND YOUR FRIENDS TAKE FROM MY VAULT?!" she screamed even louder.

"Please, i didnt take anything" that's the only thing that i could say because i was telling the truth, the sword on Bellatrix's Bank Vault was fake, the one that Harry found at the bottom of the frozen lake was the real one, the one that Narcissa's holding right now.

"I dont believe it" then she started carving a word that i dont even know with a knife, the knife was sharp and it hurts to the very bottom part of my skin. I kept screaming and screaming. Bellatrix is so psycho, she was laughing at my screaming. Then i saw a blonde figure. It was Draco Malfoy, my friendemy since 1st year of Hogwarts.

"DRACO DRACO!" He was my only hope, i cannot asked anyone else in that room, Draco refused to look at me. He just stayed but he was looking on the opposite direction.

"How dare you ask my nephew for help?! CRUCIO!" when i saw Moody torturing a spider back in 4th year, the sound of it struggling towards the spell just irritates my ear. Now i know the feeling, it's like thousands of rats are eating my body. I cannot do anything, i was so weak. When she was about to curse me for the second time, there was a knock on the door. It was Goblin. Bellatrix started asking questions on how the sword got stolen

~U3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you like it, please leave a comment about your opinions towards the story!