My New Friend

I woke up early because of a phone call by Harry, he told me that Ginny's in a hospital and are about to give birth. I am so excited to finally meet my new nephew. But i felt like the vibe between me and Draco is so different. Draco looks so nervous, i dont know why.

"Why aren't you excited? It's Harry's big day"

"No-no it's not that, it's just, i haven't been able to reach the Weaselys ever since the funeral"

"The funeral?"

"I was there, well in the back. But i was too coward to approach Mr and Ms Weasely especially-" He stopped suddenly, probably trying to find the right word "I- I'm afraid i might cause drama. What happened to Fred was sort of my fault too. I was one of them."

"Draco..."

"I saw you, you put a bun on your head wiith a red headband"

"You were there.."

"Yeah i was"

"It was Harry's request for wanting you to come. The whole family knows that it wasn't your fault, especially since they know that you worked together with the aurors. We're family"

"Come on, it's just for one day. You'll be welcomed i promise"

Draco nodded and finally. I was so excited to see my new friend, i wonder who he's going to look like, Harry or Ginny. Draco and i finally arrived at Diagon Alley. A lot of people kept staring at us because it's odd to see a former death eater and the golden trio member together. I can see the way Draco seemed so ashamed because he knew what he did in the past was wrong. But i decided to hold his hand to gain his confidence, it shows that i am not ashamed to be with someone who made a mistake in the past. Every person in this world deserves a second chance.

Draco seems a lot of more confident as i hold his hand yet i can still hear a lot of whispers around me and Draco. It makes me uncomfortable because i know i'm not a celebrity or something it just bothers me a lot. Draco felt the same way as well. What took George so long just to pick us up.

After 10 minutes of waiting and doing a quick explore at the city, George's car finally arrived. I can see his face full of excitement meeting me.

"You made it!"

"Hi to you too George" After i hugged George, i can still feel the awkwardness between Draco and George. They just awkwardly shook hands and gave each other an awkward smile.

"Look Malfoy, i dont see you as an enemy anymore, we're totally done with that. You dont have to give me that look"

"What look?" He asked

"That look. We believed what Harry said and-"

"I bullied your family, George" Draco stated

"Yes, you did, but-"

"I was an ass to you during quidditch"

"You were a complete dick back then though but-"

"One of us killed your twin George" Oh god. Why do we have to have this conversation. I can tell George is completely done with Draco for complaining a lot.

"I know. Which i believe i know you're not the part of it."

"But-" Draco once tried to talk again but George cut him off

"I know you felt a lot of guilt and you feel the need to explain everything, but dont be so hard on yourself, we understand." Draco froze and i can tell he tried his best to hold tears. George sighed and made a gesture that i never expect of him to do, he opened his arms and hugged Draco.

"Better?" George asked.

"Thankyou, i appreciate it".

"Okay enough with the sadness, come on we're gonna have some fun!!!!!!" Geroge said.

We talked a lot in the car about how everybodys been doing. It's amazing that Draco can finally get along with George. 10 minutes later, we finally arrived at the Weasely's House, and i can tell Draco started to worry because he's going to meet with the whole family and some his "friends" like Neville Seamus Dean Cho Parvatti Padma and a lot more.

"Malfoy, it's going to be okay, i promise" George said, Draco still froze, didn't now what to do.

"Oh come on, why are you so dramatic"George grabbed his hands and went on with Draco, leaving me in the back. Damn George, but it tickles my stomach for his behavior. Draco just gave an awkward smile and finally opened the door. The both of us were welcomed with open arms by the whole family, until when it comes to Draco who's about to meet the family. He was silent and i dont know he froze.

Dad approached Draco who still Froze and didn't know what to do, "Draco, you dont have to say anything, we heard your story and we understand, i dont want you to feel awkward here. What's done is done. You can now consider us as your unbiological family now and we will always protect you. What happened with Fred was terrible, but we know it wasn't you. Welcome Draco" Arthur finally gave Draco a long hug and i can tell Draco is about to cry. After the long hug betwen Dad and Draco, the whole family like Mum, Percy, Bill, Charlie and the rest of our friends started to give Draco a hug.

This is what i love about this family, They are so sincere and full of love. They dont care what's going on in the past. They believe that everybody deserves a second chance. Including Ron who actually shaked hand with Draco as a sign of peace and no more bully and anything. After that i can see Harry and Draco hugging again and Harry nodded while hugging. I can tell that everyhting happens today was because of Harry.

"You know what babe? I owe Potter a lot. This wouldn't happen if it wasn't because of him"

"I know"

After a lot of emotional moments, our friends took us to the nursery room and i saw Ginny holding the baby boy. Oh my god, i fell in love with him already. I asked Ginny if i can hold him in my arms. God this makes me want to have a child.

"Have you guys come with the name yet"

"Yeah we did but we haven't told anyone yet, at least we waited for you"

"Spill it Weaslette!" Draco said

"oooh, someone's getting excited" Says Harry

"James Sirius Potter", and i can tell i can hear a lot of awes from everybody. We knew how much Sirius meant to Harry. Suddenly i can see that a tear dropped from Draco's eyes. I bet he remembered with the fact that Sirius died because of Bellatrix. Thankfully, Harry realized Draco's sadness and he gave a sign that it's a okay. Everything is okay now. All is well.