I Did It

Hermione's POV

"So Malfoy told you?" I was still processing everything due to confusion

"Yeah he did told me, that's why Ginny and i rushed here because we missed you. Please dont avoid us, at least please return our calls and messages. We will never judge you, we will always respect your descision" Harry added

"Yeah i will"

But i was still confused, how come Malfoy knew Harry's number, and since when they become friends? How come he didn't tell me any of those things.
"How come Malfoy told you?"

"Well you have to ask him yourself i guess. I dont have any right to tell you for this part, but we have to go anyway, we're going to visit the Dursleys" Harry said

"Thankyou so much Ginny, Harry. It means a lot"

"It's our pleasure Mionne, i hope we can hang around someday" Ginny added

"Of course contact me please, but please not in the wizarding world?" I asked

"Sure thing, we'll visit as soon as possible, we also have to tell Mum and Dad that you're safe but we promise not to tell Ron" Ginny said while hugging me one more time.

"I appreciate it truely, thankyou so much"

As soon as i saw them heading to the elevator, i am ready to go to Malfoy's room. I am so confused and deserve some answers about what the hell is going on. I knocked on his door and he immediately opens the door, i guess he already knows that i'm coming to his room.

"May i come in?" I asked
"Come in" He said.
"I assume you're going to ask me how Potter and Weasly Girl got here,eh?" He added while trying to grab some water and give it to me.
"Yeah.. but i don't understand, when did you two become friends?"

And here is the truth spilled which makes me in a deep shock.

"Truthfully Granger, as soon as the war is over, you might read at the Daily Prophet that my Mom and Dad were proven guilty but i was proven innocent so they let me go while my parents spent the rest of their lives in Azkaban. I joined the auror training and weirdly being in the same team with Potter, but not with Weasly, it makes us have a lot of time together and he thinks that we're adults and there are no more grudges needed. Potter was there during my family's trial and That's why i knew why would Ron did not owled you because it's allowed during auror training"

"Yeah i know he told me"

"However, even though you're proven innocent, you can never escape the "Social Judgement" or "Social Punnishment" from others, because a lot of people who joined the auror training this year were the remaining Hogwarts survivors"

"I'm listening" This is getting more interesting

"I can tell that a lot of people dislike me and talks behind my back during the training, that's something that i have to face. I mean how come they didn't? I walked and joined Voldemort's side on that day in front of all of you remember? And there has been rumors back then that My father was a death eater and me taking the mark as an exchange of his escape. Thankgod Potter often defended me that people could change, but it doesnt change anything. My family was a death eater and i joined the death eater even though its by my mom and dad's force. I told my parents, i may be a bully, but i am not a killer, they insisted because of their fear to You Know Who"

"So you're like best friends with Harry?"

"Well i cant be like Ron in Potter's life. But we get along pretty well" He said

"My family's life are like a sudden death since my father failed to give Voldemort the prophecy because it broke. The only reason we stayed loyal is to gain the lord's trust and survive. Back to the topic, when people especially in the aurors found out that Bellatrix was still alive. They've become more furious. Bellatrix killed a lot of people back then, and she was in charge of a lot of muggles and wizards disappearances. The judge the hate gots worse to me since Bellatrix was my aunt, so i decided to leave the training, because i was so ashamed of what i do at the past especially during in the Ma-"

"Wait what Bellatrix was alive?" I was shocked. I cant believe it. My living nightmare, my fear, is alive. What is happening to the world?

"It's all over the daily prophet, it's been on the front page for 2 weeks straight from news to conspiracy theories."

"When is this happening?" I asked

"A year agoo."

"So thats why Arthur were so worried when i was about to go in the middle of the night. I think they're hiding it from me. THey don't want me to know, and cause fear and panic" I added

"What happens next Malfoy?" I asked him again

"Well i dont know, i left the auror training as soon as the news about Bellatrix were spread, no matter how hard you try to convice everyone that you have changed, i think mistakes will haunt you. I left because i was ashamed. The more hate i got, the more i realized how evil i was back then. It was humiliating"

"Did you tell Harry that you left"

"I do. He wished me well. I remembered he said that he was so mad at everyone because of judging me, he was You Know Who's target all this time and he forgave whatever that they've done to him, why cant they?"

"Harry has always been a decent guy" I smiled and admired Harry for being big hearted person.

"Potter has a good heart, i mean my aunt killed his god father in front of him, while he managed to forgive me and defend me in front of a lot of people, i may never do that if i was him"

"But that doesn't give an answer for me why how did they find me"

"Well i was on the phone with Potter. He called me because he asked if i have any informations about Bellatrix's existance. Then i asked him about why don't he go to London for a vacation and also to visit you. He was surprised because he told me that you left the house in the middle of the night and seem does not want to be found."

"I see"

"I'm sorry for telling him, i didn't know you left without everybody knowing, i thought you decided to leave yet still have a good contact with everybody"

"I i do, it's just i'm not ready for this part, answering questions and had to bring up things that happened back in the day when Lav showed up "

"That's understandable"