"Not a clue, maybe his heat's coming up or something." Bakugou answered.

Kirishima shook his head at the suggestion. "If it was his heat he'd be stuck to our sides like glue, not avoiding us like the plague." He debunked.

"Maybe we should ask sparky, he always knows the shit we don't." Bakugou offered. It was true, if Izuku was hiding something from them, Kaminari more often than not knew what it was.

Kirishima shook his head once again. "He was pissed when we did that last time."

"Well last time it was about him not liking your katsudon, not him not even looking at us for a fucking week." Bakugou lightly growled back, just wanting to know what was wrong with their omega.

Kirishima heaved a sigh as he realized that the blond was actually right this time. "I still don't think we should do it. Maybe we did something and now he's mad at us, if we go ask Kaminari he'll just be even more mad."

"Risk I'm will to take." Bakugou said, pulling out his phone to text Kaminari.

Bakugou~
Oi sparky, why the fuck won't Izuku even look at me and Ei?

Kaminari~
Ah dude, I really can't say.

Bakugou~
But you know?

Kaminari~
Ofc I do

Bakugou~
Then fucking tell me! He's our mate, we need to know why his in constant distress around us.

Kaminari~
Dude i seriously can't tell u
Sorry

Bakugou growled as he threw his phone onto the counter. "You try, you guys are closer than I am." He instructed Kirishima.

The redhead sighed, but did as his mate asked.

Kirishima~
Make this easier on both of us bro and just tell me what's wrong with Izu.

Kaminari~
No can do brochacho, bro code forbids it.

Kirishima~
Bro, we're bros, you aren't bros with Izu, you're besties or some shiz. Bro code applies to us, which means you have to tell me.

Kaminari~
Shit
You're right
Fuck dude
Imma be in so much trouble

Kirishima~
Just tell me bro

Kaminari~
uhhhhhhhhh
How do you and Baku fell about kids my guy?

Kirishima~
Kids? Why? Does Izuku want to adopt kids or something? Why could you just tell me and Kat that?

Kirishima looked up from his phone to whisper to Bakugou. "He's asking how we feel about kids."

"Fucking why?" Bakugou asked with knitted brows.

"I have no clue."

Kaminari~
Heh
Not exactly

Kirishima~
What do you mean? I'm seriously confused Kami.

Kaminari~
Have you noticed Izuku nesting more recently?

Kirishima~
Well ya but kat and I just figured it was because his heat was close or something.

Kaminari~
Bro his heat was literally two weeks ago.

Kirishima~
I guess youre right, so what do nesting have to do with anything?

Kaminari~
Has he been more emotional lately?

Kirishima~
Definitely.

Kaminari~
And you dont see how any of these things connect yet?

Kirishima~
Not really, just sounds like heat to me.

Kaminari~
Has he been puking at all lately?

Kirishima~
I guess he has been sick a few times this week, why?

Kaminari~
Oh my fucking god you're dummer than me.
Morning sickness dumbass.
He's fucking pregnant.
Took five tests, all were positive.
He thinks you guys are gonna make him get an abortion or something so he's scared to tell you.

Kirishima dropped his phone and just stared at the space it used to be with wide eyes.

Bakugou didn't bother asking, just grabbed the phone to read the conversation himself. Then he also dropped Kirishima's phone.

The two looked up at each other before looking over to their sobbing mate on the couch.

Ever so slowly and still stunned, they made their way to the living room.

Izuku looked up when he heard them come in. He wiped his eyes as he looked at his mates, his own brows knitting in concern. "What's wrong?" He asked them.

Kirishima gulped as he stared at Izuku and then down to his stomach. It was still early, so he wasn't actually showing, but Kirishima liked to think he was.

Bakugou was the one to actually answer the omega. "You're pregnant?"

Now it was Izuku's turn to freeze in surprise. He didn't know how to respond. Of course he was going to tell his mates eventually, but he wanted to have time to think through the right way to do it.

"I-I- uh- huh?" He gaped, feeling like a fish out of water.

Kirishima snapped back to reality, now fidgety as ever. He ran a hand through his hair and rubbing the back of his neck, never stopping the movements. "Uh, K-kaminari- He uh- We texted- He um- Holy shit. Kitten, are you pregnant?"

Izuku's eyes started to fill up with tears, fearing that his mates would be mad at him. "D-do you want me to be?" He asked as the first tear fell.

Both alphas were quick to rush to their mate. They remembered that Kaminari had said Izuku thought they wouldn't want the kid, so they were quick to debunk that thought.

"Of fucking course we do!" Bakugou said, hugging Izuku to his chest while Kirishima knelled in front of him.

"You being pregnant is a dream come true for Kat and I. Trust me kitten, we aren't upset about it at all. We couldn't be happier actually." Kirishima told him honestly, rubbing a thumb over Izuku's cheek and smiling softly when he leaned into the touch.

"You mean it?" Izuku asked in a whisper.

Bakugou placed a kiss on Izuku's cheek. "When have I ever lied to make someone feel better?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You lie to make Ei and I feel better all the time." Izuku said with a sniffle.

"Fine, but I swear I'm not lying this time." Bakugou said sternly, placing his head on Izuku's shoulder.

Kirishima nodded to Izuku, telling him that he wasn't lying either.

The omega let out a small smile. "Yeah, I'm pregnant." He mumbled, blushing a faint pink.

Both alphas let out deep breaths of relief that the news was true.

"Holy shit, we're gonna be dads." Bakugou said, the reality suddenly setting in.

"We're gonna be dads!" Kirishima cheered happily, hugging both his mates.

Izuku smiled even wider while hugging the redhead. "You guys are gonna be amazing dads."

**************************
Holy cow I finished my first book!! That's so crazy to think about! I'm sorry if you guys didn't like the ending, it kind of sucked ngl. But now I get to start me oihina haikyuu fic bc I'm OBSESSED with that ship rn.