Chapter 23

A few days later, Kaminari, Izuku, Uraraka, and Ashido were all hanging out at Uraraka and Izuku's place, even though Izuku basically lived at Kirishima's house now.

"You're never home anymore, I feel like I barely see you." Uraraka complained to the omega, her head in his lap as they all watched tv in the living room.

Izuku patted the beta's head with fake sympathy. "I am so sorry you're lonely Ura, but we both knew we wouldn't be living together indefinitely." He said, keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Besides... I'm really happy." He mumbled with a faint blush and smile.

The beta curled closer to him, a small pout on her lips. "I couldn't be happier that you're happy, but I wish you could be happy while still living here." Uraraka told him truthfully.

"Trust me, you don't want all three of them living here. Shinsou caught them doing it in an alley while they were supposed to be patrolling." Kaminari spilled, laughing loudly at how red the other omega became.

Uraraka sat up with a gasp, Ashido doing the same. "You did what?!" The brunette screamed.

"We weren't 'doing it'." Izuku mumbled with air quotes, keeping his eyes anywhere but the two betas in front of him.

"Then what were you doing in that alley?" Kaminari asked with a knowing look as he propped his head up on his hand.

Izuku twiddled his thumbs in his lap. "Um, I was just... sucking Kacchan off..." He admitted, so quietly the three others almost didn't hear him.

"Oh my fucking god!" Ashido exclaimed before breaking out in a fit of giggles, Uraraka in the same state.

"And what'd you do to end up in that situation?" Kaminari asked with amusement dancing through his eyes.

Izuku grabbed one of the throw pillows off the couch and buried his face into it. "I blew up at them earlier because they had been overly cautious and treating me like glass after they found out I was an omega. Eijirou ended up apologizing after Shinsou told us to basically grow up, but Kacchan just wanted to 'prove that he didn't treat me like glass' or something."

Kaminari bent over because he was laughing so hard. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you weren't able to walk to woell the next day?"

"Not particularly." Izuku said back in a slight whimper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe they're leaving us with a babysitter. Why the hell do we need a babysitter?" Kaminari said in a small growl.

Uraraka and Ashido both had to leave, Uraraka for work and Ashido just needing to go back to her own place. When they left, Sero had been brought over.

"Last time you two were left alone together, you nearly burnt down the dorms." Sero pointed out from the couch, where he was scrolling through his phone.

"That was two years ago! We've grown up since then." Kaminari argued. "Besides, you're hardly babysitter material. I feel like it's almost more dangerous to have you here." He pointed out, probably alluding to Sero's obvious drug and alcohol use. It wasn't necessarily a problem, yet, but drugs and omegas don't mix really well.

"I'm the only person free right now. Shinsou's stuck at his agency with a shit ton of paperwork and Kirishima and Bakugou are training or something." He said with a shrug, not at all bothered by what Kaminari had said. It was just straight up facts at that point. He should never be left alone with kids.

Or omegas.

Kaminari rolled his eyes at his friend, grabbing Izuku's wrist and pulling him into the kitchen. Izuku took a seat at the counter, Kaminari standing on the other side.

"They really don't trust us, huh?" Kaminari muttered, scoping out the kitchen for any good snacks.

Izuku giggled slightly at the omega's obvious frustration. "Shinsou might not trust us, but Ei and Kacchan are just overprotective right now, especially with my heat coming up. Even though, I'm slightly surprised our alphas are letting Sero be around us right now. We could basically start our heats any minute and he's an unmated alpha..." He mused, trailing off as he started over thinking and releasing faint scared pheromones.

Kaminari grabbed his arm, snapping him out of his trance. "Sero's been around me during my heat before, he's actually amazing at controlling himself around pheromones. Shinsou probably told your alphas that. It's fine. He won't do anything." He reassured his worried friend.

Izuku let out a breath and smiled at the other omega with a nod.

The blond went back to his search until he spotted something on the stool next to Izuku. "Dude, we are totally raiding his bag for snacks! He always has the best munchies." Kaminari said, pointing to Sero's backpack.

Izuku rolled his eyes at his friend, but grabbed the bag and handed it over to Kaminari.

The other omega greedily dug into it. He pulled out a ziplock bag of gummy bears and another of cookies.

"Gummy bears are always edibles, I say we play it safe with the cookies." Kaminari said, shoving the gummy bears back into Sero's bag and taking a chocolate chip cookie out of the bag and handing it to Izuku.

The smaller omega took it and sniffed hesitantly. You could never be too careful with Sero's food. Only after not smelling any trace of weed on the cookie, did he take a bite. It was surprisingly really good. The omega's ended up eating most of the cookies in the bag.

Sero walked into the kitchen a little while later, still typing away on his phone. When he looked up, he stopped dead in his tracks. The two omegas had frozen and both wore guilty expressions while sitting in front of the almost empty bag of cookies.

"Shit, shit, shit." Sero said after he saw what they had eaten. "How many of those did you guys eat?!" He asked them, grabbing the bag before they could eat anymore.

"I don't know, three or four each. Why does it matter?" Kaminari asked him, panic starting to set in.

"Dude! Why wouldn't you just eat the gummy bears or something?" The distressed alpha asked, watching the two of them carefully.

"Gummy bears are always edibles! We were trying to play it safe!" Izuku shouted, also starting to freak out.

"Edible are better than the shit tone of aphrodisiacs you both just ate!"

**************************
So I'm out of town right now and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do daily posts for a few days. I'll definitely be able to get a chapter up tomorrow, but after that I'm not sure. I'm sorry guys!