Chapter 27

The four of them headed out on patrol shortly after. Shinsou wasn't exactly content with the secrets he had spilled, seeing as none of them had the long lasting effect like his own, so he was silently debating on what one to go with next.

"Shin, knock it off. I know what you're doing." Izuku told him, bumping his elbow into the alpha's rib cage, although it wasn't hard enough to hurt him.

Shinsou looked back at the omega's mates, who were chuckling at him. "They're still laughing about the shirt thing. So no, no I will not 'knock it off'." He said with air quotes.

"Shinsou, they're my mates, your nickname would have come up sooner or later and I'm not gonna keep something as trivial as that from them. Especially with everything that happened with- with Todoroki. I don't want them to think it was bad or anything." Izuku explained, rubbing the inside of his elbow to show his discomfort, as if his pheromones didn't give it away.

"Hey, what're you two talking about?" Kirishima asked, walking up to the two after getting a whiff of his mate's distress.

"He's still trying to think of something else to tell you guys about me, but he's coming up empty because I'm an open book with you two." Izuku said with a shrug, trying to play off his discomfort as nothing. He didn't want his two alpha's to start babying him again because he still wasn't over what happened that night. He just needed to suck it up and stop worrying everyone all the time.

Kirishima slung an arm over his mate's shoulders, slightly leaning on him as they walked. "I don't know about that, you never told me that you hated me." He pointed out. He wasn't mad at Izuku or anything, he was honestly just pointing the fact out.

Izuku crossed his arms and frowned. "But that's different. It's not embarrassing or anything, I just would have preferred if you never knew I hated you. I know you get insecure sometimes so I was just looking out for you." He said truthfully. Well, almost truthfully. He really was a little embarrassed that he hated someone over something as petty as them being with his crush, who at the time he had no chance with.

"Hm, what's something you're embarrassed about?" Shinsou thought to himself out loud. "I don't even know embarrassing stuff persay, I just know stuff that'll get you in trouble." He said with a groan as he realized he was shit out of luck.

"Stuff that'll get you in trouble?" Bakugou asked as he walked next to Kirishima.

Izuku rolled his eyes. "Probably just stupid stuff like I stole your food once when we were in the dorms."

"Nah, I was gonna point out the fact you slept with me that one time in first year, but-"

"You did what?!" Bakugou yelled, catching the attention of the few people on the street that late at night.

"You told us Todoroki was the only one after U.A." Kirishima said in an accusing tone as he removed his arm from the omega, feeling betrayed by the lie.

Izuku looked at the three alphas in complete shock. "Oh my god, he's kidding!" He exclaimed. "I've never slept with Shinsou! That's just so, so weird. He's like my big brother. The thought of sleeping with him is just... ew."

Bakugou and Kirishima both let out sighs of relief at the omega's words.

The redhead wrapped his arms around Izuku's torso, hugging him from behind. "Sorry for freaking out, we should have trusted what you told us in the first place." He mumbled into the omega's hair.

"It's okay," Izuku said, patting his arm. "Just listen to me next time."

Shinsou now looked highly perplexed by the situation. "Okay, I know I'm supposed to like- help you out in these situations, but I'm honestly confused. Mido, we did sleep together in first year. Even Denki knows it."

"Shinsou, seriously, stop the joke now." Izuku told him with a sigh. Sometimes the alpha could take things too far.

"I'm not joking!" Shinsou exclaimed. "I get that you might not want them to know about it, but it happened in first year and we're both mated to different people now, I don't get why you're trying so hard to hide it."

Bakugou growled in a low tone. "What the fuck actually happened in first year?" He asked, just wanting the truth.

Izuku looked lost and slightly panicked. "Shinsou, I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I don't remember ever sleeping with you. The only person I know I slept with in high school was Todoroki or else I would have told them when they first asked."

Now it was Shinsou's turn to look panicked. "No, no, no, I know it was you, Midoriya. You were the only person that called me ruffles, you didn't even call me it in front of other people, so it literally couldn't have been anyone else. Besides, it was you! It's not like the room was pitch black, I know what you look like." The alpha argued back.

Kirishima let out a tired sigh. "Kitten, if you slept with him in first year, just admit it. Kat and I didn't even talk to you in first year, we can't be mad about it." He muttered.

Izuku shook his head frantically, trying to look back at his alphas. "No, you have to believe me. I never slept with Shinsou! I-... at least I don't remember sleeping with him." He trailed off, trying to think back to his first year. "When did we supposedly sleep together?" He asked his, basically, brother.

Shinsou was taken aback by the question. "Um... I think it was the first night I was in 1-A dorms. We had that party after Mineta got kicked out and I made it in instead. My guess is you were just too drunk to remember it." He explained.

"You slept with him when he was too drunk to even remember it?" Bakugou asked in a growl, taking a threatening step towards him.

Shinsou held his hands up in surrender. "Whoa, he was coming onto me, like strong. If I didn't know when his heats were, I would have bet a million dollars that's what he was going through."

Izuku was quiet as he thought through the events of that night. "Um, there's just one flaw in that explanation." He spoke up.

All three alphas turned their attention to him.

"And that is?" Kirishima asked.

"I've never drank before the party at Ei's house last week." Izuku admitted.

Shinsou's brows knitted together, that didn't make any sense. "So you were sober when you slept with me?"

"I didn't sleep with you!" Izuku exclaimed in frustration. "That night Iida left the party early and went to bed, so when Uraraka got completely wasted, I had to take care of her. I was with her all night. I don't know who you slept with, Shin, but it wasn't me."

"Who the fuck did I sleep with that looked and sounded exactly like you then?" Shinsou asked, starting to genuinely panic about who he had sex with in first year.

"Um.... I know of someone with a quirk that can do that..." Izuku said cautiously.

Shinsou's eyes widened in sudden realization. "Oh fuck no, I did not have sex with that crazy blond chick from the league."