Chapter 28

"Why would Toga pretend to be me to sleep with you?" Izuku asked, the gears in his mind already turning a mile a minute, trying to find the reason himself.

Shinsou didn't seem to even hear him. He had his fingers threaded through his hair as he paced around the space in front of him. "Oh my god, I fucked a villain. I fucked a villain thinking it was you." He stopped for a few seconds as he came to a sudden realization.

"What is it?" Izuku asked, thinking he had the answer for the omega's question.

"I fucked a girl!"

Bakugou and Kirishima physically facepalmed.

"That's not the most pressing issue right now." Kirishima pointed out. "If Toga got to you by being Izuku, that means she had his blood. Which means she could still have it."

"How long of a shelf life does fucking blood have?" Bakugou asked, looking over at the redhead in mild confusion. Blood wasn't exactly any of their areas of expertise.

Izuku pulled out his phone and did a quick google search for the answer. "It can last for... ten years if it's frozen?!"

"Well shit." Kirishima mumbled, pulling his omega into a hug, trying to keep him calm.

"Oh no." Izuku said, letting the phone fall from his hand. It was the least of his worries now.

"What?" Bakugou asked, more panic entering his voice.

"If she was ever me, that means she...." He trailed off, ripping himself from his alpha's arms and sprinting off into a side alley. It was late, the area was nearly deserted, so he thought he'd be safer showing them all in there.

The three alphas ran after him, none of them really wanting him out of their sight.

"What're you talking about, kitten? Talk to us." Kirishima said, walking up to his omega.

Izuku was unclipping the belt of his hero suit, making the three other pros grow even more confused. He didn't stop there though, he continued to unzip his uniform and started to pull it down.

"Whoa, what the fuck are you doing?" Bakugou asked with a strain in his voice as he grabbed Izuku's hero costume and stopped him from taking it off completely.

Izuku moved from his grasp, his eyes pleading. "Kacchan, please. I need to show you all something." He muttered.

The blond begrudgingly back off, glaring hard at the other alpha that wasn't his mate. Shinsou might have seen everything a few times, but that didn't mean Bakugou wasn't pissed off he was about to again.

Izuku turned his back to the alphas, letting his costume fall just to his butt, no further. It was enough to reveal a small symbol on his skin, on the right of his lower back. All three of them wondered how they had never noticed it before.

"What're the odds she found this?" Izuku asked them in a small voice.

"What is it?" Kirishima asked him, not taking his eyes off it as he slowly walked towards his omega, placing a hand gently on Izuku's hip.

The omega slightly flinched at the touch, keeping his eyes closed tightly. "A brand." He whispered, almost too quiet for all of them to hear.

Bakugou growled loudly, not helping Izuku's anxieties. "A fucking what?"

Izuku quickly spun back around, pulling his costume back on haphazardly. "I know, I know I should have told you, especially before you both marked me. Now you have to deal with an omega that's branded a whore. I'm so sorry- I just- I didn't want you guys to leave and I-" Tears had started to flow from the omega's eyes as he tried to catch his breath and plead with his alphas.