Chapter 13

Izuku laughed at the alpha's request while Bakugou rolled his eyes but wore a faint smile. "Yeah, I was making breakfast before. It should be done by now." the blond said with a shrug of his shoulders.

The three of them walked out to the kitchen, Izuku still in his hero costume. He realized this once they were in the hallway. "Wait, can I- um- maybe- borrow some clothes?..." He asked them hesitantly.

Kirishima shot him a wide smile. "Of course, c'mon." He grabbed Izuku's wrist and led him to his own room, where he had more clothes as opposed to whatever the omega had in his nest.

The alpha handed Izuku one of Bakugou's hoodies and a pair of his own sweats. "You can change in here, I'll be in the kitchen with Kat, okay? You know where that is, right?" He asked.

Izuku nodded, shooting him a thankful smile while he left.

The hoodie wasn't as big as the one he wore last time, but it was still at least a size too big for him. Kirishima was taller and had a slightly bigger build than Izuku, so he had to tie the pants as tight as they could go in order for them to stay on his hips. All and all, he was drowning in the alpha's clothes. Not that he was complaining.

He walked back out into the kitchen, seeing both alphas seated at the counter with an extra plate set in between them, already stacked with food. Hesitantly, Izuku took a seat, worried that the plate somehow wasn't actually meant for him.

"Relax, we're not gonna bite your head off if you make a mistake or something." Bakugou spoke up, noticing how tense the omega was.

"We don't know what you've been through, but you don't have to be so cautious around us. We're not gonna yell or hurt you or anything, not that you couldn't easily beat us with a single finger or anything." Kirishima added with a playful smile shot at the omega.

Izuku giggled as Bakugou quickly cut in that Izuku could definitely not beat him with a single finger.

"Kat, we're trying to calm him right now." Kirishima responded with a small sigh.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at the other alpha. "I'm not saying he couldn't hold his own or anything, I'm just saying that he couldn't beat me with a single finger." He said with a huff before turning back to his food.

Izuku happily munched on his pancakes as the two alphas started teasing each other. He let his mind drift to the last time he ate pancakes. Uraraka made them a few days ago, well it was actually more when you counted the days he was in heat.

Wait.

Did anyone tell Uraraka where he was? Or anyone where he was?

"Did you two tell anyone I was here?" Izuku spoke up slowly, making the two alphas look down at him in slight fear. They weren't even sure what they had to be afraid of.

"No, why?" Kirishima asked worriedly.

Izuku's eyes went wide as he rushed back into Kirishima's room, where his hero costume was. His phone was hopefully still in the front pocket.

He patted around until he found it, letting out a relieved breath at the fact it wasn't dead yet. Kirishima and Bakugou had rushed after him, wondering what the hell he was up to, until they saw the phone and felt like complete idiots.

Izuku scrolled through his notifications. Countless calls and texts from Uraraka, Kaminari, Shinsou, Todoroki, Iida, Tsuyu, and even Aizawa. He was going to be in so much trouble.

The omega looked back at the two alphas. "When was the last time you two checked your phones?" He asked.

"Last day you checked yours." Bakugou answered honestly, both him and Kirishima heading to the dresser they had discarded their devices on. Their notifications looked similar.

Izuku groaned as he hit the call button on Uraraka's contact. He put in on speaker so that she could talk to Kirishima and Bakugou as well, seeing as they were all kind of missing.

"Deku?! Oh my god, please tell me you're okay." Uraraka's worried voice rang through only a few seconds later. She hadn't wasted any time answering.

"Yeah, Ura. I'm fine." He answered weakly, not looking forward to the yelling and lecture he was about to go through.

Kirishima sat next to him on the bed, letting the omega lean on to him for support while Bakugou sat in front of them, the phone on the bed in between them.

"Where the hell have you been?! No one's seen you in four days! Or Kirishima and Bakugou for that matter."

Izuku cut her off there. "Um, they're both with me. We're at Kiri's house." He said.

"All three of you have been at Kirishima's house for four days, not texting or calling anyone-" Uraraka went silent and Izuku knew she had figured it out.

"Deku," She started slowly. "What happened? Are you okay? Did they fucking touch you? Because I'll-" She stopped again as another faint voice spoke up from the background.

"Give me my phone back!" Uraraka yelled, but she was further away now.

Izuku just tiredly looked at Bakugou, really not wanting to deal with his friends right now.

"Mido?! Mido, are you okay?" Kaminari's frantic voice was now heard, making Izuku smile slightly.

"Yeah Kami, I'm perfectly fine. Sorry for freaking you out." Izuku answered, fully resting all of his weight against Kirishima, too tired and lazy to hold himself up.

"Well then, just use me as a back rest I guess." The redhead muttered, making Izuku giggle slightly.

There was shuffling and more hushed voices on the other side of the line. After a few moments, Uraraka's voice was back.

"Deku, sweetie? Not that I don't trust you, but could you send me your location so I know you're not actually locked up in some villain base somewhere?" She asked in an overly sweet voice.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the overprotective girl. "Ura, I'm not-"

"Please just do it, Deku. You've been MIA for four days and I've had four days to think through some pretty terrible scenarios. Just do it so I can have some peace of mind over here." She pleaded with him.

Izuku rolled his eyes, but complied, quickly sending the brunette his current location. "Happy now?" He asked.

"Definitely!" She said and Izuku couldn't practically hear her sinister voice.

"Oh no, why'd you actually ask for it?" He asked, confusing the two alphas with him.

"Now Shinsou, Todoroki, Iida, Kaminari, Tsu and I have Kirishima's address and we're coming to kick his and Bakugou's asses. Knowing them, they're definitely listening right now, so you might want to barricade your door or start running, boys!"