Chapter 19

The two alphas entered Kirishima's room to find Izuku sitting on the ground, staring at the closet with angry tears in his eyes. It didn't appear he had gotten very far in the process of cleaning up the nest. There were various pieces of it scattered around the room.

"Kitten," Kirishima started softly, crouching down next to the omega. "What happened?"

Izuku sniffled harshly as he wiped a few tears that had fallen. "I-I was trying to clean and I pulled out on the comforter but it was stuck so I just kept pulling and I was getting really mad and then it gave out and I fell backwards." He explained in a rush, not taking a breath at all.

Kirishima awed sadly at him, fully sitting on the ground next to him and wrapping his arms around the smaller male. "C'mere," he whispered, placing a kiss on Izuku's head.

Izuku melted into his embrace, the dam he had built completely shattering as he started to sob into the alpha's chest.

"Sh, kitten. It's gonna be okay, I got you." Kirishima feebly tried to comfort him, knowing that it probably wouldn't work, but not having any other options.

Bakugou had decided to finish up the cleaning, hoping to take some of the stress away from Izuku. He silently moved around the room, cleaning up the bedding and random pieces of clothing that were now strewn about.

After a while, Izuku's sobs turned to sniffles until the poor little omega tired himself out and fell fast asleep in Kirishima's arms.

Bakugou turned to look at the redhead, a brow raised in question.

"Yeah, he's out." Kirishima whispered to him, slightly shifting the omega because his arm was starting to fall asleep.

"Here, give him." Bakugou instructed, bending forwards and meeting Kirishima halfway up, grabbing a hold of Izuku. The blond carried him over to the redhead's bed, laying him down. He wrapped a blanket around the omega, smiling- ever so slightly- when he snuggled further into it.

Kirishima walked up behind the other alpha, placing his chin on Bakugou's shoulder and wrapping his arms around the other's waist. "What're we gonna do, Kat?" He asked, also looking down at Izuku.

"About what specifically?" Bakugou asked back, leaning into Kirishima's embrace, but only somewhat.

"Well about Izuku in general, but more so Todoroki."

"Kill him?" Bakugou suggested instantly.

Kirishima tried to contain his smile as he pressed a kiss onto the side of the blond's neck. "As much as I'd love to, believe me, we can't. We have to think more practically."

"Throw him in jail."

Kirishima nodded. "Yeah, but we need to talk to Izuku first. He's been best friends with Todoroki since first year, there's a chance he won't even want to press charges." He pointed out with a tired sigh.

Bakugou let out a loud growl, making Izuku whine slightly in his sleep. The alpha was quick to sit on the side of the bed, letting the omega snuggle his head into his lap. "He was just sobbing on your lap because of that half and half bastard. There's no way in hell he's not gonna press charges." He told Kirishima, significantly calmer with the omega damn near purring on his lap.

Kirishima ran a hand down his face as he plopped onto the end of the bed, tucking his legs underneath him as he faced Bakugou. "Kat, you know him as well as I do, if not better. I seriously don't think he's going to want to go to the cops."

"I'm not gonna sit here and watch him let Todoroki get away with what he did." Bakugou said with a sneer, shifting so Izuku was even closer to him now.