Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya had just graduated from UA high school, along with his class of close friends. Well most of them anyways. His relationship with Katsuki Bakugou was less rough than freshman year, for sure, but he definitely wouldn't call them 'besties' by any means.

Which was why he was exactly looking forward to his first mission as a pro hero.

"Ura! I'm partnered up with Kacchan, right out of the gate! I figured I'd have at least a year before I had to try and deal with him again." Izuku complained to his best friend, one of the few people that knew of his omegan statues.

"I know, I know, your life kind of sucks right now." Uraraka said with a nod as she took a seat on the couch. After graduating, the two had decided to rent an apartment together so they could split the rent cost. Seeing as Uraraka was a beta and attracted to women, it was the smartest decision to live with her with Izuku's heats. She had little to no reaction to him. "But hey, you're also with Kirishima and Shinsou. Bakugou's assholeness will be spread out across all three of you and then it won't seem so bad." She pointed out while shoving a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth.

Izuku let out a cross between a groan and a sigh as he rested his head onto his best friend's lap. "I guess you're right, but that doesn't make it any better really. In school his assholeness was spread out across twenty people minimum and it still sucked."

Uraraka pointed her spoon at him in agreement, but wasn't bothered to take her eyes off of the ice cream. "You got me there." She conceded. "But since freshman year he's grown up a lot. His outbursts aren't as often or violent and you two definitely patched up your relationship a little bit. I think you're overreacting just a tad, Deku."

The omega shot her an annoyed look and abruptly sat up from where he had been laying. "I am not overreacting! When I end up dead because of him and you're crying at my funeral, I'll be laughing at you from the beyond." He said sassily as he got up, snatching the brunette's ice cream as he walked into their small kitchen.

"Omegas." Uraraka muttered under her breath as she abandoned all hope of eating any more of the icy goodness and just directed her attention to the tv.

Izuku knew he had gone a little bit overboard, but it was getting close to his heat and his pheromones were all over the place. He was over and under reacting constantly the past week and he was beginning to think that something was wrong. It was almost never this bad.

Thinking on his toes, he dialed up one of the only other people who knew about his omega statues, someone who was also hiding that part of themselves from prying eyes.

"Mido, you're being ridiculous. You have nothing to worry about, you've been under a lot of stress with graduation and becoming a full fledged pro and now this mission with Bakugou, it's no wonder your hormones are acting up." Kaminari said trying to be stern but gentle at the same time. He knew how messed up omega's heads got when it was close to their heat, seeing as he himself was one.

Izuku let out a breath of air and ran a hand down his face as he realized that the electric blond was right. He was being ridiculous. "I'm sorry, rationally I know I'm being stupid, but something just always feels off and I don't know why. I'm in, like, a constant state of panic." He explained, just needed to talk to someone that would understand his struggles completely. Uraraka was an amazing listener and gave some amazing advice, but at the end of the day, Kaminari was an omega just like Izuku and that offered a level of understanding that Uraraka just couldn't compete with.

Kaminari hummed to himself while flipping through the channels on his tv, mindlessly scrolling as he thought about Izuku's predicament. "Okay, so that's a little weird, not gonna lie."