Epilogue

~Three years later~

It had taken the pros just a little under a week to finally find Kaminari. He was sold as a labor omega and had been working as a nanny for the few days he was missing. Due to him not being a pleasure omega and the fact he was naturally submissive, unlike Izuku, he really hadn't gone through much training. He wasn't anywhere near as traumatized as Izuku had been, which was a good thing.

Which leads us to where he is now. At the moment, he was trying to calm down a frantic Izuku in the bathroom of a dollar store.

"Deep breaths, Mido. C'mon, in and out, in and out. Just like that." Kaminari coached, trying to keep Izuku from having a panic attack.

Izuku frantically shook his head, grabbing onto the front of Kaminari's shirt tightly. "But what if it's-"

Kaminari quickly cut him off. "Then you get something you thought you lost the chance to years ago. I seriously don't understand why this is such a bad thing."

Izuku glanced at the little stick sitting on the sink behind Kaminari. It hadn't been long enough, so he still didn't know if it was positive or not.

"This wasn't supposed to be a possibility, Kami. We've never even talked about kids because we never thought it was a possibility. Not only that, but we're all in the prime of our careers, what if they think a kid would just get in the way of that? What if they want me to get rid of it? I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad either, but I can't just kill my child, even if I don't want it." Izuku was rambling now, which worsened his breathing even more.

Kaminari sighed as he placed a hand over his mouth. "You don't even know if it's positive yet. You could just have a stomach bug or something. Izuku with the amount of suppressants and all the trauma you body went through, the odds of you being pregnant are like a hundred to one. The only way you could be pregnant is if God himself marched down here and fixed the mess that is your womb." He tried to comfort. It seemed to work pretty well.

Izuku just had to remind himself that even highly trained doctors told him he'd probably never be able to conceive. He just has a stomach bug. That's all it is. Not morning sickness. Yeah, not morning sickness.

When the time was up, all of Izuku's nerves came back. He pushed Kaminari towards the sink saying, "You look at it and tell me, I don't think I can handle it."

Kaminari rolled his eyes at the other omega, but looked at the test.

"Uh.... I guess God really fucking wanted some mini Mido's running around..." Kaminari said with wide eyes as he looked back over to Izuku.

The other omega ran to the sink, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "You're lying." He said just before he looked at the test himself.

Kaminari didn't lie.

The test was positive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had been avoiding his mates all week, ever since he had taken the pregnancy test. He had taken four more just to be sure. They all came back positive.

He was pregnant.

Which was why he was sitting in his living room, they had all moved into Kirishima's place years ago, with blankets surrounding him while crying his eyes out watching the notebook.

Kirishima and Bakugou were in the kitchen watching their omega with concerned eyes.

"Do you have any idea what's going on with him lately?" Kirishima asked the blond alpha, sparing him a quick glance before his eyes returned to Izuku.