Chapter 14

Izuku sat in severe anxiety while he wanted for his very angry group of friends to turn up at Kirishima's door. The two alphas were definitely not as worried as him, which was why they were doing their best to try and comfort him.

Bakugou had grabbed the smaller male and carried him out to the kitchen, which was right near the front door. He sat the greenette down on the counter, letting his hands rest just behind Izuku. "You're worrying over nothing. They're not gonna do anything. He said, rubbing his thumbs in circles on Izuku's lower back.

"Besides maybe yell at Kat and I, but honestly when are they not yelling at Kat and I?" Kirishima spoke up humorously, sitting next to Izuku on the counter.

"You two do tend to rush into things without a plan." Izuku mumbled.

"Who needs a plan when you can just beat the obstacle until it breaks?" Kirishim said, still joking.

Izuku eyed him. "The way you said that made it seem like a joke, but I really don't know if you think it was or if you're serious." He said cautiously.

The redhead just winked at him.

The knocking, even though it sounded more like someone was punching the door, made Izuku tense up and keep his eyes locked on the entrance.

Kirishima pushed himself off the counter, placing a kiss on Izuku's nose and shooting him a reassuring smile. "Calm down, you're going to be fine." He said before going to answer the door.

"It's not me I'm worried about." Izuku mumbled to Bakugou.

The blond scoffed at the omega's worry, but placed a kiss on his forehead. "We can take care of ourselves, Deku."

Izuku wanted to believe that, but the thought went down the drain when Kirishima opened the door and was immediately punched in the face.

Todoroki, who had thrown the punch, grabbed Kirishima by the front of his shirt and slammed him into the wall behind them.

"What the fuck did you do?" He asked in a growl.

So over the years, his close friends at U.A. had been informed of his status. Which meant Todoroki, Uraraka, Kaminari, Shinsou, Iida, and Tsuyu all knew he was an omega and what the other two alphas had done.

Izuku gasped at his friend and Bakugou was quick to rush over, pushing Todoroki off of Kirishima. "What the fuck is your problem, Icyhot?" He growled.

Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Kaminari all rushed over to Izuku, looking over him for any sort of injury. Izuku kept trying to push them off and get to his alphas, but they were holding him back.

As mentioned earlier, the hoodie Izuku was wearing was too big for him. This made it incredibly easy for a small tug to move the collar and reveal a large amount of the hickies he had from Kirishima and Bakugou.

The three sucked in a large amount of breath at the sight, catching the attention of the alphas near the door.

Todoroki's left side started smoking and Shinsou looked like he was ready to commit homicide. Iida seemed more worried for his friend's health than angry, but when he looked back over at Kirishima and Bakugou it was like the Stain incident all over again.

Izuku's eyes widened as he realized what they probably all thought. "Wait-" He shouted, but Todoroki had already gone back to punching Kirishima and Iida was currently wrestling Bakugou to the ground, Shinsou helping Todoroki when Kirishima flipped them and they started falling.

The omega looked at the five of them in complete distres, which only wound Bakugou and Kirishima up even more after catching a whiff of his pheromones.