Chapter 33

The two omegas couldn't exactly tell what time it was in the small windowless room, but they knew they were taken fairly late into the evening.

"We should probably get some sleep." Izuku muttered, keeping his eyes on the security camera suspiciously. He knew that someone was watching them, it was just a matter of who.

Kaminari, who was sitting next to Izuku with his back on the smaller omega's shoulder, turned his head so he could see the greenette. "And by we, you mean me, right? You're going to pretend to sleep until I fall asleep and then you're just gonna stay up and keep watch, right? And you're probably not gonna sleep at all because you think my sleep is more important, right?" He asked, sounding like a child who just figured out a hard puzzle.

"Well when you put it like that," Izuku mumbled, shifting slightly in discomfort at being called out by the blond.

With a shrug, Kaminari spoke again. "I'll take the first watch, then you can sleep. I'll sleep later." He offered up.

"No. You need to sleep." Izuku argued. He had a lot of troubles when it came to sleeping, more so before he became mated, so he was used to not getting much.

"Bitch, I was napping before I was portaled away. I'll be fine. If I start getting tired, I'll wake you up and we'll switch, promise." Kaminari said back with a tone of finality that Izuku knew he couldn't win against. The omega was basically his mother at that point, so he knew how to pick his battles.

Izuku glared harshly at the floor in defeat. "Fine, but don't let me sleep too long and if anyone comes in here, wake me up right away, got it?" He asked, directing his gaze back to his omegan friend.

Kaminari rolled his eyes at how protective Izuku was being when traditionally that was his job. "Yep, of course." He said in a light tone, just trying to appease the other omega.

There was a small growl before Izuku grabbed onto Kaminari's shoulders. "No, promise me that you'll wake me up. Kami, I know how to deal with these people, this isn't exactly my first rodeo. If anything happens, you need to wake me up. Promise me."

The blond omega's eyes widened slightly from the intensity before it really dawned on him what situation they were in. it was easy for the joking omega to just laugh off the predicament, but at the end of the day he couldn't change the fact that they were being held captive with no way out. "Y-yeah, I promise, Mido. Just try to get some sleep... please."

Izuku nodded, letting go of Kaminari. He snuggled into the other omega's side and felt fatigue hit him like a ton of bricks. With a final yawn, he willed himself to get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku was roughly shaken awake, causing the small omega to growl in annoyance. In his abrupt awakening he had forgotten his current predicament, thinking it was just one of his mates trying to be annoying.

"Mido, I need you to wake up. Please wake up." Kaminari frantically whispered.

That was all the omega needed to snap him back to reality. He knew for a fact Kaminari wouldn't have woken him up if they weren't in immediate danger, so he shot straight up, taking in the surroundings of the room.

Dabi was standing in front of them, watching with an air of amusement to him. "Morning, have a nice nap?" He asked casually.

Izuku let out a growl and pushed Kaminari behind him, keeping a protective arm in front of the other omega. He wasn't about to let a friend go down because of his past.

"Tch, I thought you were supposed to be trained?" Dabi said, clearly less amused now that Izuku was up and fighting again.

"Leave us alone." Was the only answer he got back from the greenette.

Dabi pushed himself off the wall and started to walk closer. Kaminari pressed himself against Izuku in fear, which the two others in the room took notice of.

"What a hero, already about to piss himself and I haven't even done anything yet." Dabi said with a barking laugh, kneeling down in front of the two omegas.

Kaminari whimpered into Izuku's back. He had never been the courageous or brave type of person, one of his downfalls he wasn't proud of. To have it exploited at a time like this, when his stress and hormones were already high, was devastating to the omega's mental health.

Izuku growled again, not happy with the way the proud alpha was talking about his friend.

Dabi tutted at his behavior. He called over his shoulder, not taking his eyes off the omega, "Toga, Twice, come give me a hand."

Izuku started to really panic when the warp gate opened and the crazy blondes skipped through. One on one when no one had a quirk he could probably come out on top, but with Toga joining the fray and others just seconds away, Izuku didn't stand a chance.

Dabi grabbed him by his hair, ripping Izuku away from Kaminari. They both cried out as they were forcefully separated, Kaminari being detained by Twice and Toga while Izuku was held against a wall with Dabi's hand on his throat.

The alpha's in the room had already started to release their scents, making it harder for the two omegas to concentrate. Kaminari was crying and hanging limply in the villain's arms while Izuku still tried to struggle.

Dabi pulled him away from the wall, only to slam his head back against it two seconds later. "Submit omega, make it easier on all of us." He growled.

Izuku growled right back, managing to spit in the alpha's face.

That only fueled Dabi's anger. He tightened his hold on Izuku's neck, cutting off his air supply. "Submit, or your blond friend gets to share in your trauma." He threatened.

Izuku struggled as he looked over at the sobbing Kaminari. The blond begged him to not listen, that he could handle anything the villains threw at him, but Izuku knew the truth. Kaminari was far too fragile to go through what he already had. Izuku had done it before and survived, barely, but he had done it. If it meant saving his friend, he could do it again. Kirishima and Bakugou would find him eventually.

Right?

With that final thought, Izuku went limp in Dabi's arms, letting his head fall to the side to reveal his neck.

************************
This took forever to get up and I'm so sorry for that. Everything's been kind of crazy with school and I have a lot harder classes this year so my work load is already hectic. I don't know how often chapters will be up but I can promise that I'll at least update every weekend.