Chapter 18

When Izuku woke up the next morning, his head was pounding and he felt overly nauseous. He groaned as he tried to bury himself deeper into the warmth he was laying on, but to no avail.

"That good huh?" Bakugou asked sarcastically, referring to the omega's hangover, while bringing a hand up to his hair.

"Sh, you're voice is too loud, Kacchan." Izuku mumbled, covering his ears with his hands to block out as much noise as possible.

"Sorry Deku." Bakugou said with amusement in his voice as he lowered it to a whisper.

The omega smiled in approval, his eyes still shut. "Much better."

"Can we get out of the closet now?" Kirishima spoke up, his voice also hushed.

"You haven't been in the closet since freshman year." Bakugou answered with an eye roll.

"Yeah, so I don't appreciate being shoved back in it." The redhead shot back.

Izuku sat up with a reluctant yawn and looked around them. "Why are we in a closet?" He asked, his expression one of confusion. "Did I... nest in here last night?"

"We'll talk about last night, but can we please get out of the closet, I can't feel my legs anymore." Kirishima asked in a whiny voice.

Izuku nodded, but then held his head because of the sharp pain it caused. "I feel terrible." He mumbled.

"You were shit faced, so it's to be expected." Bakugou said back, taking the liberty of getting up while still holding onto Izuku. He didn't think the omega would want to walk around with how he was feeling.

Bakugou walked them out to Kirishima's bed, taking a seat with Izuku on his lap. Kirishima walked out behind them, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes.

"Food?" The alpha asked Bakugou hopefully.

The blond rolled his eyes at the request, but complied nonetheless. He didn't let go of Izuku and just carried him out to the kitchen.

Where he stopped right in his tracks. "What the hell are you guys doing here?" He snapped.

Kaminari and Shinsou were passed out on the couch in the living room. The angry alpha's voice quickly woke them up though.

"Kacchan," Izuku whined. "Be quiet."

"Sorry." The alpha grumbled. He set Izuku down on the counter, and went to grab him some pain killers for his head.

Shinsou let out a loud groan as he sat up, Kaminari already up and looking around the room in confusion. "Sorry, after we left this one got about half way home before sprinting back here. He wanted to be here for Midoriya." The purple haired alpha explained.

Kaminari's eyes widened in realization. "Oh my god, are you okay?" He asked, jumping to his feet and rushing to Izuku, but swaying slightly from his head rush.

Izuku knitted his brows together in a clear sign of confusion. "Why wouldn't I be? I'm just hung over, Kami."

The blond omega looked over at Bakugou and Kirishima, a questioning look replacing his confusion.

"We just woke up like two minutes ago, okay? Cut us some slack." Kirishima said, taking a seat at one of the counter stools next to Izuku and placing his head in the omega's lap. Izuku instantly started to comb his fingers through the alpha's hair, earning a content sigh from him.

"What happened last night?" Izuku asked Kaminari, knowing that the omega won't -or rather can't- lie to him.

Kaminari looked at Izukuk's alphas nervously, but neither of them seemed to want to tell the omega themselves. "How much do you remember of last night, Mido?" He asked gently.