Chapter 21

It was around two weeks later now, and Izuku had just woken up in his alpha's arms. Bakugou was surprisingly still the one in bed while Kirishima was off doing something or another. Usually it was the other way around because the blond alpha made breakfast almost everyday.

"Morning Kacchan." Izuku said sleepily, snuggling further into the alpha's warmth. He had been up late the previous night and really didn't want to be awake.

"Morning pup. Took you fucking long enough to wake up." Bakugou mumbled, letting the omega shift so he was laying on his chest now. He was getting particularly clingy and cuddly lately, leading the alpha to assume he'd be starting his heat soon.

Izuku just rubbed his nose along the alpha's scent gland on his neck, purring slightly in his content.

"When does your heat start?" Bakugou asked, dragging a hand up and down the omega's bare back, noticing how he shivered slightly.

"Hm, soon I assume." Izuku mumbled back.

"You don't know when it's supposed to start?"

Izuku shrugged the best he could from his current position. "I got it early last month, apparently it had something to do with you and Eijirou or something, so I'm honestly not sure when I'll start it now." He explained with sleep still evident in his voice.

"How did we affect your heat before we were even together?" The blond's question made Izuku groan.

"Promise not to laugh at me?" Izuku asked skeptically.

"Sure." Bakugou said, not fully committing and Izuku knew that.

The omega pushed himself up so he was sitting up and looking down at the alpha. He was already blushing hard, nibbling on his bottom lip. "Well... when omega's- um.... When we are- I guess- "

"Oh my fucking god, just spit it out already." Bakugou said with an annoyed eye roll.

"When omega's are crushing on someone it can mess with our pheromones and heat cycles!" Izuku blurted out, quickly covering his face with his hands out of pure embarrassment.

It took Bakugou a few seconds to comprehend what the omega had just told him. Once it fully registered, he smirked and reached up to pull Izuku's hands back down to his side. "Awe pup, you don't have to be embarrassed that you had a crush on Ei and I. It's cute." The alpha said, his smirk never fading.

Izuku whined and little his the alpha's chest. "Don't patronize me." He mumbled, leaning back down so he could try and fall back asleep.

"That's not- Are you seriously going back to bed right now? Knock it off!" Bakugou said in annoyance as he sat up himself.

"Kacchan~" The omega whined, not liking how much he shifted around.

"We have work today, unless you want to not go." Bakugou said with a shrug, knowing instantly what Izuku would choose.

"I'm up, I'm up." He mumbled, crawling off of the alpha, thankful that he still had his boxers on.

Bakugou chuckled at him. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

Izuku shot him a glare as he exited Kirishima's bedroom, heading to the kitchen to look for the redhead and not bothering to put any more clothes on.

What he was not expecting was for someone else to be in their kitchen talking to his alpha.

Both alpha's attention shifted to the basically naked omega standing petrified at the end of the hall.

"Well damn, okay." Sero mumbled after seeing Izuku. The omega was covered in bit marks and hickies while the minimal clothing left little to the imagination.