Chapter 35

Dabi led Izuku down a final hallway and down a flight of stairs. Once on the next floor down, the alpha led him into a room where a stern looking Endeavor and a handful of villains were waiting.

"Some pro hero you are." Izuku spat once he saw the tall alpha.

Dabi shot him a sharp glare at his words. Even if he agreed with the omega completely, Izuku needed to learn to keep his mouth shut if he wanted to survive. But something told him the little omega was beyond caring.

Endeavor's eyes flicked from Izuku to Shigaraki, one brow raised in question. "I thought you said he was already trained."

"I thought he was. Dabi, what the hell?" Shigaraki asked, scratching away at his neck from the stress.

"He's stubborn. He's been training to be a hero for like four years, you can't just expect him to be perfect after one night." Dabi said with a shrug, faking indifference.

The flame hero growled in annoyance, but didn't say anything else on the matter. "Well? Is everything ready to go then?" He asked, once again turning his gaze to Shigaraki.

"Yes, you're free to do with him whatever you want." The villain said, nodding at Dabi to push the omega towards his new owner.

"Color me stoked." Izuku said bitterly, the chains around his wrists rattling as he caught himself before he fell face first.

Endeavor grabbed Izuku by the hair, forcing the smaller male to look up at him. "Watch your tongue, omega." He snarled, fed up with the snarky attitude he's seen.

"Hey Endeawhore, you amount to about as much as a middle school bully. This ain't my first rodeo and with my luck, I doubt it'll be my last, so can we just go? I'm getting tired of the grey paint in this place." Izuku said sarcastically.

Everyone in the room was frozen in shock, not expecting that from the little omega. Even Dabi couldn't believe what he had just heard.

No more than a minute later the black haired alpha was nearly on the ground because he was laughing so hard. "Oh my fucking god, you did- you did not just say that!" He shouted while trying to regain his breath.

The pro hero was flustered by the omega's words. He wasted not a second more and tore off down the hallway, dragging Izuku roughly by his arm as he went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride with Endeavor was quiet. Izuku finally decided that he pushed his luck enough and didn't say a word the entire trip. The pro hero in the front seat was seething and gripping the steering wheel so hard Izuku was worried he'd break it.

When they pulled up to a place Izuku recognized, his breath hitched. It was the house Shoto Todoroki bought a few months prior.

He might have just gotten his lucky break.

"Come on, omega." Endeavor hissed as he got out of the car. Izuku followed at his heels, not needing the older man to drag him along this time.

Endeavor didn't knock, instead barging right into his youngest son's house and shouting for him.

"Father, what a lovely surprise to see you here." Todoroki said in the most sarcastic voice Izuku had ever heard him use.

The pro didn't seem overly phase by the tone, so the omega guessed it was something he heard often. "Don't act so ungrateful, I brought you a gift." He said, stepping aside so Izuku was visible.

Todoroki rolled his eyes at his father. "What could you have possibly brought me that-" His words died in his throat as he finally looked over and saw the slightly shaking Izuku. The adrenaline had finally worn off and the poor omega was starting to feel all his nerves and anxiety coming back.

Heterochromatic eyes blazed with fury as they traveled back to Endeavor. "What the hell did you do?!" He yelled, rushing forwards and pulling Izuku away from his father. Izuku instantly clung to him, just thankful that he was back with someone he was familiar with and who would help him.

Endeavor shrugged. "I bought you an omega." He said simply.

"You bought me an omega?" Todoroki asked in outrage. "Do you not understand how sick and messed up that is?"

Now the pro hero just looked confused. "Was that not the one you wanted? Isn't he the boy you were always running after in school?"

Izuku pushed away from Todoroki as the taller male gaped at his father.

"I was kidnapped and sold back into an omega trafficking ring because of your stupid crush?!" Izuku shouted.

"Mido, I swear-" Todoroki tried, he raised his hands in surrender but Izuku wasn't listening.

"What the hell, Todoroki?!"

"Well, you two seem to have a lot to talk about, I'm just gonna go." Endeavor said, slowly backing up to the door, not that either of the two young adults in front of him were paying attention.

"I swear to god, Midoriya, I didn't know he would do this! I never asked him to do this! I had no clue about this until right now. You have to believe me." Todoroki pleaded, trying to reach out to the omega.

Izuku violently flinched away from his touch. "If you really didn't ask or know about this, then call my mates. Call them and let me go home." He said, only making eye contact once he was done speaking.

Todoroki actually hesitant. Not because he had asked his father to secure Izuku for him, but because he knew that he'd be in a hell of a lot of trouble for being involved at all. If the law let him off, Bakugou and Kirishima wouldn't.

But he knew it'd be worse if he stalled.

With a heavy sigh and silently telling his mother and siblings he loved them, Todoroki agreed. "Okay, I'll call them right now."

**************************
I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATE IN SO LONG!!! School is just really kicking my ASS right now, so updates won't be as often as they used to. This book only has a few more chapters anyway though. I think I'm gonna write a haikyuu fic after this if anyone's interested.