Chapter 11

Kirishima and Izuku sat at the counter, the omega eagerly digging into the breakfast of bacon and eggs Bakugou had made. The blond alpha stayed standing on the opposite side, watching Izuku with amusement dancing through his crimson orbs.

The red haired alpha rested his elbow on the counter and then his head was on his palm. He never took his eyes off the omega as he spoke to Bakugou. "It's gonna suck when his heat's over and he hates us." He mumbled, the omega taking no note of the conversation as he was too enamoured with the food in front of him.

Bakugou ran a hand through his hair, already a step ahead of the other alpha. He hadn't been able to stop thinking about it since he woke up, one of the reasons he wasn't able to fall back asleep actually. Every possible scenario going through his head, most of them being less than pleasant.

When omegas go into heat, their conscious brain is basically turned off. The only thing still functioning is their omegan instincts, even when they aren't going through a wave of heat. Which is why Izuku prefers to call Bakugou and Kirishima, alpha during that time.

When his heat ends, there's no telling what his reaction will be after finding out that he slept with the two alphas.

"Just gotta milk it for everything it's worth then, doubt he'll be sticking around after this." Bakugou answered.

Kirishima pried his eyes away from the bliss-filled Izuku and shifted them to Bakugou. "He's gonna hate us, Kat." He said. His eyes were misty and his voice cracked.

Izuku finally took notice of the two's conversation, looking over at his terribly upset alpha. His omegan instincts quickly pushed him to action as he slid off his chair and onto Kirishima's lap, looking over him for any sort of physical ailment. "What's wrong alpha?" He asked after not finding an obvious source for Kirishima's mood shift.

Kirishima forced a smile and brushed a hand through Izuku's hair, the omega leaning into the touch easily. "Nothing, kitten, just gonna miss you is all." He answered, quite cryptically.

The omega's heat stricken brain was having a hard time trying to decipher it. "Are you going somewhere?" Izuku asked, tilting his head slightly to show his confusion.

"It's hard to explain." Kirishima told him, unsure of how to really tell the omega that he'd hate him in a few days time.

Izuku nodded thoughtfully before wrapping his arms around the alpha and snuggling into his neck. "It's okay, alpha. I'll wait for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like Izuku had told them before, his heat really did only last a couple of days, opposed to the normal week or longer.

When he woke up that morning, his mind felt a little groggy, but he was back to being fully conscious and in control of his thoughts and actions. He brought a hand up to his face, rubbing the remaining sleep from his eyes. Once he had clear vision, he tried to sit up, but something was keeping him in place.

Izuku's heart started to beat frantically as he looked around the room and recognized nothing. He realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, which led him to believe he probably wasn't wearing anything else either. The panic started to set in as his mind went to the worst case scenario.

They found him.

His breathing became heavy and quick with that thought. If he didn't calm himself down he'd have a panic attack, if that happened they'd just be even more angry with him.

He tried as hard as he could to calm himself, but when the arm around his waist tightened and a soft groan was heard, he completely lost control.

Tears started to fall from his eyes as he thrashed around in the unknown person's arms. He had to get out of here. He had to get help. He couldn't go back. He wouldn't.

"Whoa! Hey, kitten- calm down!" A familiar voice said, but Izuku wasn't in any state to actually pay attention to it.

"Kat!" The voice yelled.

Oh god, they were calling for backup. He really did it now. He was in so much trouble.

A new person entered the room, but Izuku couldn't see much through his tears, he could just hear the yelling and stomping around the room.

Until an enormous amount of calming pheromones were released and someone lightly grabbed his face, wiping his tears and forcing Izuku to lock eyes with them.

Bakugou looked nearly just as panicked as Izuku. "Calm down, Deku. You're okay. It's just me and Kirishima. You're okay."

Izuku took a deep breath, trying to match his breathing up with the alpha in front of him.

Once he was certain he wasn't going to freak out again, Bakugou dropped his hands and stood up straight again.

Izuku hesitantly looked back behind him, seeing a relieved Kirishima sitting up in the bed, watching the omega carefully.

"You okay?" The alpha asked.

Izuku nodded shyly, flushing bright red when he realized that he was in fact naked and it appeared as though Kirishima was too.

"W-where are my clothes? Where are your clothes?! What the hell happened?" He asked, starting to panic again, but definitely not as bad as moments before.

Bakugou stared down at the omega with a raised brow. "You don't remember anything?"

The omega could already feel a migraine coming on, something that often happened after his heats. "I-I remember walking home after catching those guys, but then it goes a little fuzzy. I had to have gone into my heat, but that doesn't exp-" Izuku abruptly cut himself off as he looked between himself, Kirishima, and Bakugou, his eyes blown wide.

"Oh my god."

Kirishima winced, that didn't sound like a good 'oh my god'. Bakugou just stayed where he was, watching the omega with feigned indifference.

"I sl- we all- oh my fucking god." Izuku said, holding his head in his hands as he finally started to piece together the jumble of memories from his heat.

Kirishima moved to grab the omega's shoulder, trying to offer some sort of comfort, but Izuku quickly shot up, taking the sheet from the bed with him to cover himself.

"Don't touch me." Izuku's voice didn't hold malice like most would expect, it was soft and quiet as he seemed to be still lost in his own head.

"Where are my clothes?" The omega mumbled, more to himself as he started scouring the room for any sight of his own clothes.

"Ki- Izuku, please just talk to us." Kirishima pleaded, staying on the bed because the only covering him was a blanket and he didn't think Izuku would take too kindly to him being completely nude right now.

"Where are my clothes?" Izuku asked again, a little louder this time, his search becoming more frantic.

Bakugou growled as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Deku, we need to talk about this, You can't just run-"

"Kacchan, I need to find my clothes." Izuku snapped at him, only sending him a small glare before continuing his search. "Where the fuck are they?!" He shouted as he kicked a random pillow that had been discarded on the floor some time in the past few days.

"They're right here." Bakugou said, handing Izuku his hero costume, which had been thrown on a chair in the corner of the room, and the t-shirt he had worn under it that had been on the floor a few feet away.

Izuku was quick to grab them, nearly losing his grip on the bed sheet. He hesitantly looked up at the alpha he had just yelled at before saying a small, "Thank you," and running for the bathroom to change.

************************

Another double update, but it's only bc I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow or not.