Chapter 3

'God, when did Kacchan and Kirishima get so freaking hot?' Izuku asked himself as his eyes shamelessly roamed the bodies of the two other pros.

Shinsou took note of this and bumped Izuku's shoulder with his own. "Knock it off." He hissed.

The omega shot him an annoyed glare before realizing what he had done and instead sending him a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry, I honestly don't know what's going on with me." He muttered.

The taller alpha sighed and ruffled Izuku's hair. "It's okay, but you need to reel it in. You're being a bit obvious and who you want to hold you down and-"

"Oh my gosh, Shinsou shut up!" Izuku squealed, his face blazing with heat as he slapped a hand over the chuckling alpha's mouth.

"You're so easy to tease." Shinsou tried to say, but with the hand covering his mouth it came out muffled and unintelligible.

The omega shot him a final death glare before following after the other two alphas into the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinsou was trying to hide his obvious concern for Izuku hidden as his hand started to go numb. It had just been fully explained what their mission was and what it would entail.

It was an omegan trafficking ring.

After having everything explained in detail, Izuku had a firm grip on Shinsou's hand as he willed himself to stay calm. He needed to keep his pheromones in check or the other alphas in the room would immediately be alerted to the fact Izuku was in distress.

He couldn't let them find out. He couldn't let anyone find out.

As soon as the meeting was over, Izuku booked it out of the room, Shinsou was too surprised to take off after him. The greenette was gone from sight in a matter of seconds.

"Shit." Shinsou cursed as he rushed to the door of the conference room and looked down both ends of the hall in search of the omega.

Kirishima walked up behind him, Bakugou glaring at both of them from his spot at the table. "What's up with Midoriya today? He's acting really weird." The redhead stated, eyeing Shinsou in suspicion. He knew that the underground hero knew what was going on with their former classmate, he just doubted he'd let anything spill.

"Like he said earlier, he's not feeling good. Probably just got sick or something." Shinsou answered, muttering the last sentence as an after thought as he went back to thinking of where Izuku would have run off to.

Kirishima raised a brow at the answer, not finding it at all convincing. "Want some help looking for him then?" He offered, figuring it was the least he could do.

Shinsou didn't exactly trust the other alpha, he didn't really trust most people, but he knew he'd find the omega faster with the help of the redhead. "Fine."

"Great, if he's really sick then you can go check the bathroom and Bakugou and I will head up to the upper floors." Kirishima said with an innocent smile as he pulled a thrashing Bakugou after him.

"I never agreed to this Shitty Hair!" Bakugou growled as he tried to pry Kirishima's hand from his shirt.

Shinsou burned holes into the back of Kirishima's head as the other alpha walked away. 'So he knew I was lying and decided to exploit it. Underhanded, Red Riot.' He thought to himself before heading to the bathroom. He'd quickly check there, just in case, and then look everywhere else he thought Izuku would be. He also shot Kaminari a quick text to let him know to keep an eye out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why the fuck do you even care about the nerd running off?" Bakugou asked in annoyance. He had finally gotten Kirishima to let him go, but they were already on the top level of the building, so he resigned to just helping.

Kirishima turned down a hall, having a good feeling he knew where the other pro had run off to. "You didn't see him this morning bro. I put my arm around his shoulder and he just... he seemed totally out of it until Shinsou ripped him away and Kaminari brought him back to the land of the living. I've never seen him like that before, it was super unsettling." He answered, heading to the back of the building where he knew there were emergency stairs.

Bakugou's eyebrows slightly raised before he caught himself and lowered them back into his usual, angry scowl. "I still don't get why you care." He mumbled.

"Because I have a heart, Katsuki." Kirishima bit back, using his first name because he knew how much the blond hated it in public. It let people know how close they really were and Bakugou didn't like that thought.

As pro heroes, they're lives were constantly in danger along with the people they were closest to. With Bakugou's personality, he knew it was just a matter of time before he had more enemies than he could count. Keeping people at a distance was just the best option for everyone.

Besides, there was still a lot of prejudice around alpha relationships.

"Shut it." Bakugou hissed at him. He didn't have a problem with Kirishima wanting to play hero and help Izuku out, but he drew the line at risking... whatever it was they had. They hadn't ever really defined it.

Kirishima rolled his eyes at the blond. "You're too paranoid for your own good." He stated, opening the door to the stairwell and starting his ascent.

"I have a reason to be paranoid and you know it." Bakugou grumbled, which instantly made Kirishima's steps falter as a wave of guilt washed over him.

"Kat, that's not what I-"

Bakugou brushed him off, walking past him and up the remaining stairs and to the roof. "Whatever."

The redhead pinched the bridge of his nose, berating himself for being so careless with his words. Ever since Bakugou had been kidnapped in first year, the blond alpha had never really been the same and no one had the right to blame him for that.

Kirishima shook off the thoughts and headed after Bakugou, knowing that he wouldn't be the best person to find Izuku if he was in any sort of distress.

Bakugou stood a few feet from the door and did a quick sweep of the roof, not seeing the green haired pro. "Deku, you dumb shit, you hiding up here?" Bakugou called, not in the mood to play hide and go seek. He was already annoyed that he had been dragged all the way up there.

Kirishima walked up behind him, ready to tell him off for how rude he was being, but was cut off by a whimper. "Did you hear that?" He asked Bakugou.

The blond didn't respond, but cautiously walked towards where the sound had come from. As they both inched closer, they heard the same sound more than once. They also were hit with a strong wave of pheromones.

Rushing forwards, both alphas stopped dead in their tracks as they were overcome with complete shock. Izuku was sitting on the ground, leaning back against a jutted out vent, whining and giving off various distress pheromones.

"Deku, are you a fucking omega?"

***********************************

I honestly doubt anyone will read this, but that's okay. I'm just writing for myself anyways. But if you do happen to stumble across this, thanks for giving it a try and sticking around for the third chapter!