Chapter 12

Izuku really couldn't care less if he didn't have any boxers, he barely even noticed the fact. He was a bit too busy tracing his fingertips over the countless number of love bites littering nearly every inch of his body.

He vaguely remembered the past few days, but it's almost as if he's trying to recall a dream. He remembers some details, but most are blurry. The worst part is he can't even recall what actually happened and what parts he made up in his mind all by himself.

Which is one of the reasons he's feeling so conflicted. He can't remember if all the gentle touches, all the calming talks, the teasing and jokes- any of it- he doesn't know if that actually happened or if he just wanted it so badly he created false memories to reflect his desires.

Reluctantly, Izuku pulled the shirt over his head and then slipped into his hero costume. He didn't exactly want to wear it all the way home, however far that was from where he was currently, but he didn't exactly have any other pair of pants.

He looked up into the mirror after getting dressed and just stared at himself. How could he have let this happen? It would have been bad enough if he had just succumbed to one alpha while in heat, but he slept with two.

They were right all those years ago. He really was just a slut.

Izuku tore his gaze away from his reflection, taking a deep breath to steady his breathing. That's when his attention shifted to his scent.

It was mixed with Kirishima and Bakugou's, which was only to be expected after the three had, well you know, but for some reason it was just now hitting Izuku what that actually meant. They had scented each other.

The omega brought his hands to his head, hitting himself for being so stupid. "Now you're either going to have to deal with the withdrawal or keep getting scented, both of which are undesirable options. Not that it would be difficult for me to go through withdrawals, I've done it a million times. I can't believe getting scented even has an effect anymore. For Kirishima and Kacchan it'll be hell. Even if they're scenting each other, which I now know they are, I'm the omega in this situation so it'll be me they really want. I can't do that to them. Going through withdrawal is hell, especially the first time. I should talk to them and see what they want to- Who am I kidding? I can't face them. I doubt I'll ever be able to look at them ever again."

Izuku backed up until he hit a wall and then slowly slid down it until he was seated, his knees up to his chin. "They wouldn't want to keep scenting me anyway. I bet they'd rather go through the withdrawals than be stuck as my mates." He mumbled resting his forehead against his knees and closing his eyes.

He tried to imagine that this had never happened, that he was back at home and Uraraka would burst into his room at any moment to tell him to wake up and get ready for work.

With a huff, Izuku pulled himself to his feet. He had to get the hell out of here before he had another break down in front of the alphas. He took one last look in the mirror before opening the bathroom door.

The two alphas were still in the bedroom, both of their eyes snapped to Izuku's when he opened the door. He looked between the two before dropping his gaze to the floor and heading to the door.

Kirishima, who had put on some clothes while Izuku was gone, jumped to his feet and cut the omega off. "Please just talk to us." He said, holding his hands in front of him.

Izuku pushed his hands away, not lifting his eyes from the floor. "Move, Kirishima."

The redhead didn't budge. "We need to talk about what happened. We scented, Izuku. That's not just something you can run away from on a whim." Kirishima spoke, looking at Bakugou and hoping the other alpha would make himself useful.