Chapter 20

🚫nsfw🚫
*hi I can't write smut so please don't make fun of me, I can't handle criticism*

"A-alpha, ha~ please!" Izuku moaned out, rubbing back on Bakugou.

"Jesus, did we make him start a heat or something?" Kirishima asked, licking his lips at the sight of the omega rutting back on Bakugou.

"I don't give a damn. I'm pissed off and horny, I'm gonna fuck him until he can't walk." The blond alpha growled, his words making Izuku moan once again.

The omega bit his lip, reaching one of his own hands down to palm himself through his hero costume. "Hng~ yes alpha, fuck me until I can't walk. Please, please, please~" He begged.

"Naughty little kitten." Kirishima tutted, roughly grabbing Izuku's wrist and pulling it away from his aching length. "You should know better than to touch yourself like that."

"Well neither of you are doing anything!" Izuku whined, trying to pry his hand from the alpha, but Kirishima's grip just tightened.

The redheaded alpha roughly grabbed Izuku's face, forcing him to meet his eyes. "I'm gonna have fun watching Kat tear you apart." He growled out, annoyed with the omega's behavior.

It was no secret to the three of them that although Kirishima might be the most dominant, he was much more gentle than Bakugou. The blond was quick, harsh and all around aggressive, whereas Kirishima was slow, deliberate, and teasing.

Bakugou had kept himself in check during Izuku's heat, not knowing if the omega was a virgin or what his pain tolerance was, but now the omega was specifically asking for it. He was screwed in more ways than one.

"You want me to fuck you, omega?" Bakugou asked, nipping at Izuku's ear afterwards.

"Oh god~ please, alpha!" Izuku moaned, giving up on rutting backwards and instead rubbing his erection against the wall in front of him. He had no clue what was happening, but it felt like he was in heat all over again, even though his head and thoughts were much clearer.

"You're gonna have to do something for me first, got it?"

Izuku nodded his head vigorously. "A-anything!"

The alpha quickly whirled him around, switched their places so Bakugou was leaning back against the wall, and then pushed the omega onto his knees. Izuku needed no further instructions, immediately reaching for the alpha's belt, unclipping it and undoing his pants. Greedily he stuck his hand into Bakugou's boxers and pulled out his already stiff cock.

"Don't be shy now, pup." Bakugou grunted after seeing Izuku just eye his length in awe. "You're acting like I haven't fucked you before."

Izuku had a heavy blush on his face at the alpha's words and the sudden realization of what he was doing. But he knew he wanted this, so he got to work.

He started by kitten licking the tip, making good on Kirishima's nickname for him and also earning a deep groan from Bakugou.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for the alpha to grow impatient and grab a fistfull of the omega's hair, forcing him all the way down his cock, smirking when Izuku choked slightly. The omega didn't fight against it, he didn't want to. He just let his alpha have his way with his mouth, moaning from the slight sting caused by the alpha's rough treatment of his hair.

"Good pup," Bakugou praised, knowing how turned on it made the little omega. "You take your alpha's cock so well, don't you?"

In response, Izuku just moaned louder, sending vibrations up the alpha's dick.

"Fuck, just like that." The blond moaned, moving the omega's head faster up and down. "Keep this up and I won't last much longer."

Izuku just started to suck harder, making the alpha nearly chuckle at his eagerness.

"If that's how you want to play it, you better not waste a single fucking drop." Bakugou said. A few seconds later he groaned loudly while holding the omega's head down.

When he finally let go of Izuku, he shifted away from the alpha with a small popping sound. He swallowed what he had been able to keep in his mouth and got to work licking up every drop that was still on Bakugou's dick.

"Damn pup, you're gonna make me hard again." Bakugou grumbled while he watched the omega. Izuku just looked up at him with a small smirk.

"You little-"

"Oh my fucking god."

All three of them turned their heads to the end of the alley, seeing a completely mortified Shinsou standing there. "Pull your damn pants up, fucking hell!" He shouted, covering his eyes with one hand.

Bakugou growled, but did as he was told. He picked Izuku up afterwards, shoving the omega behind him. He was still in an omega state of mind and the alpha didn't want him anywhere near Shinsou. Not after what happened with Todoroki.

"What'd you want Shinsou?" Kirishima asked, helping Izuku wipe off everything he hadn't been able to lick off his face.

"I came back to make sure you hadn't killed each other but nope, you were just fucking in an alley while on duty! What the hell is wrong with you three?" He yelled, hesitantly dropping his hand after seeing that they were all decent again.

Izuku was quick to throw the alphas under the bus. "Eijirou got me going and then Kacchan did- well what you just saw. Blame them!"

Kirishim and Bakugou looked at him with equally offended faces. "I'm gonna let that slide, but only because you called me Eijirou." The red haired alpha muttered.

Shinsou shot a glare at the omega. "Don't even try, Midoriya. I just saw you licking- ugh never mind." He said with a cringe.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the alpha. "Calm down, it's not like-"

"Shut it." Shinsou snapped.

Kirishima and Bakugou looked between the alpha and omega with questioning gazes.

"You don't want to know how many times I've walked in on him and Kami because neither of them knows how to lock a door." Izuku explained.

"You don't know how to knock!" Shinsou shouted at him.

"It was my room!" Izuku shouted right back.

"You and Kaminari fucked in Izuku's room? Really dude?" Kirishima asked, slightly disgusted. You don't just fuck someone in someone else's room. That's weird.

Shinsou crossed his arms over his chest and scowled. "He went into heat and wouldn't let me move him because the room was covered in Izuku's scent."

"Excuse me?" Kirishima asked, confused and slightly angry.

"We're best friends. You know omega's don't just need sexual actions and the smell of people they're attracted to on their heats, right? The scents of people we love and trust are just as comforting as our mates. Well maybe not equally, but they still work pretty well. My nests usually consist of Uraraka, Kaminari, Shinsou and-" Izuku cut himself off, but the three alpha's knew what he was going to say.

"Look, you three can just head out. We can end this patrol early, nothing's happening anyway." Shinsou instructed, shooing the three of them away.

The pros started heading back to Kirishima's place, yet again. Izuku, who was still feeling horny as all hell, decided to rock the boat on the way home. "So, what was that again about tearing me apart or something?"

"You sure are sassy for someone that was begging me to fuck them ten mintues ago." Bakugou retorted, eyeing the omega carefully.

"And yet here we are. I have yet to be fucked, alpha." Izuku pointed out, swaying his hips a little as he took off running. Kirishima's place was already in sight.

Bakugou looked over at Kirishima, a look that said 'can you believe this?'. The redhead chuckled. "I doubt he'll be able to walk tomorrow."

Bakugou nodded. "If he can, we seriously didn't do our jobs right."