Chapter 34

The morning after Izuku and Kaminari had been taken was a stressful one. The three alphas, Shinsou, Kirishima, and Bakugou, had all been up throughout the night, trying to find their omegas. Shinsou stayed out scouring the streets where he had met the league while the other two went to the agency and called an emergency meeting with other top pros.

"C'mon, we all know the longer they stay missing the more likely it'll be we never get them back." Iida pointed out during the meeting after someone requested to end it early and pick it up later when they had all gotten some sleep.

"We know that, but we're no use to anyone if we can't keep our eyes open." A pro hero the UA graduates weren't familiar with, stated.

"You wanna go home?" Bakugou asked in a low growl, trying to keep himself under control. "Then fine, go home. We don't need your useless ass anyway."

Kirishima grabbed the other alpha's arm, in hopes he would relax slightly. Unfortunately, Kirishima wasn't the one Bakugou truly wanted at that moment. "It's gonna be okay, we're gonna find him." The redhead whispered.

"Can we just get back to discussing plans?" Shinsou asked, raking a hand through his hair roughly in an attempt to wake himself up a little bit more.

The group agreed, albeit some were reluctant, and they got back to their meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi smirked as Izuku went limp in his hold. Obviously the alpha was pleased that the omega had finally submitted to him.

"Good. You two," he said, looking over at the other villains in the room. "Leave him here, come back for him later." He instructed as they dropped Kaminari.

The blond omega instantly tried to scramble to his feet and run towards Izuku, but Toga was quicker. She kicked in the back of his leg, making him fall to his knees. The omega let out a small whimper upon impact with the floor.

Izuku sent his friend a sad smile as he was being dragged towards the warp gate that had appeared on the wall once again. "I'll be okay, Kami. Just... do what they tell you. Keep your head down. It's going to be okay." He called as he was dragged through and Kaminari was left by himself in the windowless room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why'd you lie to him?" Dabi asked once they were all through the gate and in a new location. It appeared to be some rundown looking building with long hallways and doors lining the walkway.

Izuku was startled by the question, looking over at the alpha with raised brows of confusion.

Dabi rolled his eyes. "Why'd you tell the other omega it was gonna be okay? Why'd you lie? You know better that neither of you are going to make it out of this okay, if you make it out at all." He clarified, walking the omega down the hallway roughly with a strong hold on his upper arm.

Toga and Twice went off in a different direction, talking amongst themselves and giggling as they went.

Izuku suspiciously checked his surroundings without speaking. He wasn't stupid, most alphas didn't want their omegas to speak at all, even if they were asked a question. If Dabi wanted him to talk, he'd need explicit instructions to do so.

It startled Izuku just how quickly he was falling back into his old habits and 'training'.

"Talk omega, I'm not gonna beat you for answering a question I asked." Dabi said in slight agitation. He hadn't dealt with a lot of 'trained' omegas, so he was more than a little annoyed with Izuku's behavior.

"I told him that because it's true. Whatever you decide to put me through, I've been through worse. I'll be okay. I heard your phone call with Shinsou earlier, you said you only need one pleasure omega, and that's me. Kaminari will more than likely end up a nanny omega or a maid. He'll be okay." Izuku quickly explained, not liking talking to the alpha out in the open. Usually, the only times his owners ever wanted him to speak was when they were completely alone. If he talked in public he would be harshly punished.

Dabi shrugged at Izuku's reasoning. "That may be true, but isn't all training the same? Won't he still come out of this damaged, even if he isn't being raped repeatedly?" He asked, posing a new question for the omega to think about.

Izuku fought the urge to roll his eyes at the narrow minded alpha. "Kaminari will be just fine, I've known him long enough to know he's strong. As soon as he gets out of here, he'll be quicker to recover than I was and he'll be living his normal life in no time. He doesn't take any alpha's shit, he'll be just fine." He said with some bite back in his tone.

The alpha next to him let out a chuckle of amusement as Izuku realized he had just gotten snarky with an alpha.

"Guess that training's gonna take a while to fully kick in, huh? Do we need some review lessons before we sell you again?" Dabi asked with excitement dancing in his eyes.

The look sent shivers down Izuku's spine as he frantically shook his head no, lowering his eyes and submitting to the alpha once again. He didn't dare voice his apology, unsure if Dabi would allow him to speak again or not.

Wishing for the snark to continue from the omega, Dabi released him with a huff. "Obedient omegas are always so boring." He muttered. "C'mon, we've already got a bidder waiting for us." He said, once again dragging Izuku down the hall.

There was a few seconds of silence before Dabi spoke up again. "I can practically hear the gears turning in your head. If you have a question, ask now. I'm probably the only person in the building that's gonna let you be at least slightly prepared for what you're being thrown into."

Taken aback by the comment, Izuku was quiet for a few beats longer, before finally gathering the courage to speak up. "Do you know who the bidder is?" He asked in a quiet voice, still not liking speaking in the open like this.

"I do, but you're not gonna like it." Dabi told him.

"I've been through literal hell, I think I can take it." Izuku said, his voice still soft, despite the sass in his words.

Dabi looked the omega up and down, almost as if he was trying to gauge if he really could take it. "Enji Todoroki." He answered finally.

Izuku stopped dead in his tracks, nearly tripping on falling on his face if Dabi hadn't righted him in time. "You can take it, huh?" He asked with a snort.

"Why is your dad, the current number one pro hero, buying an omega from an illegal trading ring?" Izuku asked with wide eyes. '

Two seconds later he was slammed against one of the walls in the hallway, Dabi glaring at him with pure hatred as he held a hand against the omega's neck once again. Izuku could feel the heat from his hand and knew the alpha was fighting to keep his quirk under control.

"Call that bastard my father one more time and he'll be the least of your worries. I may be the most lenient alpha here, but don't forget your place, omega." Dabi spat at the shaking omega in his arms.

Looking down at the smaller male, who had already submitted once again, he heaved a sigh and moved back. "I don't have a clue what he wants you for. Maybe for the superior feeling he'll get from having All Might's successor locked in his basement, maybe he's pent up because his wife's locked up, maybe he's gonna marry you off to one of his sons. Who the fuck knows with him?" He answered, continuing the walk down the hall, again dragging the omega.

Despite his shaky relationship with Shoto Todoroki at that point in time, he almost hoped Endeavor was going to give him to his son. His best hope to get out of here unscathed would be with Todoroki. Even with what he nearly did that night, Izuku had faith in him to do the right thing and release him. It was the least he could do to try and make it up to the omega after all.

Now all Izuku had to do was wait and see what cards he was dealt.