Chapter 24

The aphrodisiacs were the last push to force the two omegas into their heats. Sero, the poor guy, had no clue what to do. He tried to get the two omegas into Izuku's room and after a few minutes of struggle, he was successful.

After locking the two moaning messes in, Sero rushed to the kitchen to retrieve his phone. He dialed Kirishima's number, hoping he'd be the least hostile of the three alphas.

"Sero? What'd you need?" Kirishima asked, sounding slightly worried already. He knew the dark haired alpha only would have called if something was wrong.

"Okay, don't get mad at me, it really isn't my fault. Kaminari and Midoriya were the ones who went through my bag and started eating my shit-"

"Tape face, what the fuck happened?"

Oh great, he was on speaker.

"Is Shinsou with you guys?" Sero asked, only wanting to explain this once.

"Just walked in, what the hell did you do?" Shinsou's voice rang through the receiver.

Sero took a shaky breath, knowing he'd probably die tonight. "Again, I'd just like to point out that your omegas were the ones who went through my bag and ate my shit."

"What'd they eat, dude? You're freaking us out." Kirishima spoke, his voice on edge.

"So they may have gotten into some cookies I had pumped full of aphrodisiacs and got sent into heat."

Silence.

"Fucking. What?" Bakugou asked in disbelief.

"They started their heats, but I shoved them both in Midoriya's room and now I'm in the living room, far away from them, so please don't kill me." Sero pleaded.

"You left two omegas, who are both in heat, alone in a room together?" Shinsou asked him slowly, also in disbelief.

Sero's brows furrowed at his question. "Um yes? Was I not supposed to or something?"

"Oh my fucking god," Bakugou said on the other line. "If they fuck each other, I'm ripping your head off."

"Whoa, what? They'd actually do that?" Sero asked, looking back at Izuku's bedroom door.

"Don't sound so excited." Kirishima hissed. The grip on his phone had gotten significantly tighter and he was a little worried he'd break it.

"There are so many pheromones locked in that room and they're both in so much pain, that yes, they would do that." Shinsou said in a low growl, rubbing at his temples.

"But you and Kaminari are already mated." Sero pointed out, feeling himself slightly relax at the realization. They were all just freaking out over nothing.

"They're both omegas, dipshit. It doesn't matter if one or both is mated. They won't see each other as threats or potential mates, more like any other toy they've ever used on their heats." Bakugou growled at him. Did he not pay attention to their health classes in high school?

"Damn." Sero whispered, his voice slightly strained.

"Say something that breathless about my mate again and it'll be the last thing you ever say." Shinsou growled at him.

"Whoa, okay, let's all calm down." Sero said with a nervous laugh. "What'd you guys want me to do then? Pull them apart or something?"

"No, dumbass. They're in heat-"

Kirishima cut Bakugou off before he could make the situation worse. "Just leave, Sero. After what happened with Todoroki, we'd rather have them fuck on their heat than have you get drawn in by their pheromones."