Chapter 25

When Izuku's heat finally ended and his mind cleared of most of the fog, he woke up with a groan. His entire body was sore and aching.

He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. His eyes drifted around his room, finding a sleeping Kaminari snuggled up next to him, but no alphas. Not his, not Kaminari's.

Instead of getting out of bed to look for him, the small omega just laid back down and cuddled into his sleeping companion.

"You off your heat now?" The blond spoke up in a whisper, slightly startlingly Izuku seeing as he didn't know he was awak.

"Mhm," he hummed in response, burying his head into the other omega's shoulder and wrapping his arms and legs around him as he tried to get comfortable.

"Mine ended last night, right after you fell asleep actually." Kaminari mumbled, also clinging to the other omega.

Omega's were ridiculously affectionate people, especially with other omegas because they're mates didn't perceive them as a threat seeing as two omegas can't mate together.

The two fell into a small bout of silence before Kaminari spoke up with a chuckle. "Dude, we almost fucked."

Izuku choked back his laugh as he responded. "Nah dude, I wouldn't fuck you."

"You wouldn't?" Kaminari asked with a pout.

"Do you want me to?" Izuku asked back, reciting the same vine as his friend.

"Kinda."

"Seriously you two? Right in front of my salad?" Shinsou's voice caused both omega's to look over at the door, where three not very amused alphas stood.

Izuku rolled his eyes at the lavender haired man and buried his nose into the crook of Kaminari's neck. "You're just mad because I could steal your mate and you know it."

"You're not stealing anything, pup." Bakugou said, walking in and sitting on Izuku's side of the bed.

Izuku groaned as the alpha tried to pull him away from his friend and kept his grip tight.

"C'mon kitten, you're our mate." Kirishima whined, sitting in front of Bakugou, right next to Izuku as well.

Izuku shot him a smug smile. "Technically I'm not yet, no mark no mate." He said.

The redhead and the blond both shared a look of slight panic. It freaked Izuku out and he sat up. "What? What's that look for?"

See, he was worried that they didn't want to be his mates. They seemed pretty freaked out at the suggestion.

Kaminari snorted out a laugh, causing Izuku to look back down at him. "No mark no mate, huh? Might want to check out the new accessories on your collar bone."

The omega reached his hands up to either side of his neck, feeling the slightly bumpy and tender flash there. His wide eyes turned to both his alphas in turn.

They both held faces of guilt as they avoided eye contact with him.

Izuku scrambled to his feet and rushed to the bathroom, not even paying attention to the fact he was only wearing an oversized shirt and nothing else.

Upon entering he went straight to the mirror and stared at his reflection in shock.

On either side of his neck were two very prominent mate bites. The omega only vaguely remembered receiving them, smiling slightly as recounted how worried and cautious his alphas had been about his request for them to mark him.

He wasn't upset that he was marked, he just hadn't remembered it at first and needed to confirm it himself.

There was a quiet knock on the bathroom door. "Kitten? Can Kat and I come in?" Kirishima's voice asked softly.